WHAT THE HOLY HELL?????!!!!!!!

by willdabeerman 27 Replies latest jw friends

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING
    then PARTY at a new bar that just opened in town!! Can't wait! Anybody want to join me?

Ahhh.. BB - if only!

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Well, I'm leaving for work. I have to be there at 3p then I'll get off at 7... 7am saturday morning...

• Xrati
    Xrati

My JW aunt and her daughter (33, still single) are here in PI from W. Virginia. We plan to have a reunion tomorrow at our house. What did you, guys (WB&TS), do to my beautiful cousin? She's been in the States for 21 years, but she looks as if she just came from the provinces. You made her dumb!

• JK666
    JK666

I am going on a road trip, and playing in a backgammon tournament with a friend.

JK

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

work until 5:00 p.m., then give a massage this evening, then shampoo the carpets in the bedrooms (I just found out that vacuuming and carpet shampooing are cardiovascular exercises, so I'm getting two benefits for the price of one!). Saturday, work, then more house cleaning and some time I have to finish my taxes and send them off to the accountant. Sunday, sleep in, maybe meet a friend for breakfast, maybe some antique shopping, junk stores.

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

Watching crap on TV and playing on my laptop tonight.

Hairdresser tomorrow am (not sure what I am doing with my hair yet but I need a change!)

Wedding tomorrow pm

Try to sleep as late as possible on Sunday morning (which is not very late with two kiddies running round)

Going to Mom in Law for Sunday lunch

Vegging on the couch with the in laws all Sunday pm

Come home and be depressed about impending arrival of Monday

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

Homework

Homework

Homework

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

mrsjones5 plans:

Sex somewhere between that up there

Sex? Oh, yeah, I remember sex.

Well, I haven't told the family yet, but we're taking the ol' Discover card out for a spin they're taking me out for a nice cheap ethnic dinner and we're either going to a museum or for a walk in the woods.

Sunday I'm going to church – but Baptist, Unitarian, A.M.E., Religious Science, Spiritual, or Spiritualist? Haven't decided yet.

gentlyferal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit