Your Pretend Shrink is Back - Share Your Problems - I'll Help if I Can

by flipper 59 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

BILLY the EX BETHELITE- I would just gradually slow down on the , " kingdom activities " .Live women are so much more fun ! I would assume your inflatable doll is getting pretty worn out and torn up by now- if she's the same doll you were using in Bethel ! So I would try a " live " woman! Don't go for a stuffy " perfect " (not) witness woman - she'll make you feel guilty for doing oral to her ! Go for a wild " worldly " woman - they are much more enjoyable , and make you feel like a real man !

IP-SEC- Hope you do well with your challenges friend ! Thanks for the compliments ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel
    you are doing a good work helping all these other poor bastards though

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey! I resemble that remark!

• flipper
    flipper

GODDESS RACHEL - I don't think you are a poor bastard . I think you are rich in many ways possible ! LOL! Hope things are going well for you ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• JK666
    JK666

Flipper,

I know this will shock you, but I will put something serious on this thread. I have a real problem with how my last relationship ended, and abandonment issues. My last 4 1/2 year relationship ended abitrarily by her, and she cut off all communication with me punitively. She said that the boys can still contact me and I them, but she throws a fit if it ever happens. It feels just like being disfellowshipped again, and losing those that I loved. It is kinda weird, because she was adamant about how angry she was about the disfellowshipping policy. I would have liked to remain friends, but I see that it is not possible. It still bothers me a lot, how would you suggest coping with it.

JK

• flipper
    flipper

JK- Hello my friend. Well, it sounds like you went through something I went through several years ago with a former girlfriend. This " arbitrary " kind of action from a former loved one is hard to take , as they exhibit totally contrary behavior than what we were used to seeing in them ! So, it's not YOU that's changed, it's HER that changed. A couple different dynamics could be involved in this kind of drastic behavior. First , it could be about control- her controlling the relationship and determining how the relationship should go. Secondly, she could have hidden or other agendas that did not include you in her future.

Both of these 2 points I say here came up with the girlfriend I had. Her teenage kids liked me as well , thought I was the best thing next to sliced bread. However , she wanted to control how much her kids knew of what was going on with her and me. As well as control how much her soon to be ex-husband knew- for fear of losing out in the divorce proceedings. She wanted to control when we saw each other, everything was predicated and revolved around her friends, her life, what she wanted , down to the T.V. shows we watched when we were together. So ask yourself , in your previous relationship did she dominate or decide what you guys were going to do generally ? Something to consider.

Also, the 2nd point about hidden agendas . How did she communicate ? Was she TOTALLY open with you about what her plans were ? Or did you have to drag things out of her to get her to open up ? My ex-girlfriend I found out had another guy on the side behind my back . And when I tried to talk with her about it - she closed up, locked the doors to her house , would hardly talk on the phone about it - and talk about changing , when I went over to her house to talk with her, she yelled on the phone at me , " Stay the #@ck off my driveway !" So, that's pretty arbitrary. She obviously had other plans for the future that did not include me - but wasn't kind or dignified enough to at least inform me first. So, I hurt for awhile. But when you get knocked off your horse- you get back on and ride to the next journey !

So, that's what I did. In time I met a better woman who was respectful of my feelings and treated me like a decent human being. So, my advice is cut your losses and count your blessings you found out about your ex's lack of manners and care for your feelings when you did. At least you didn't marry her. Better to find out sooner than later. She is just using the kids as a pawn- that's all. Even though she may be quiet - she still sounded as if she was somewhat controlling. So, my advice is meet other women , keep your options open , and move on. The dating will open your world up , help you heal, you will meet new women, possibly nicer women than you had before. Perhaps try E-Harmony. com. It's what I did, and I met a great gal - as you know. So, good luck, keep your chin up - chalk up your learning experience with the ex as that ( a learning experience ) and in time you will see you benefitted from it. Might not be apparent now, but it will in time. Peace out buddy, Mr. Flipper

• JK666
    JK666

Flipper,

Excellent advice as always! Thank you for the empathetic words.

JK

• flipper
    flipper

JK- Any time bro ! You know you are one of my favorite posters and patients, er friends ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Dr. Flipper,

Thanks for your wonderful advice ! You're the best pretend shrink I've seen in a very long time ! You've helped me way more than the pretend anti-depressants that I've been taking !

Now, can you fix me up with this live woman? http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/154011/1.ashx

Plus, I'm afraid I'm becoming a thread-killer... http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/154112/2819992/post.ashx#2819992

I'm I an evil thread-killer? Or was that a thread-mercy-killing?

Am I asking too many questions? Do you charge for pretend overtime? Are you planning to pretend retire soon?

Thanks in advance !

Billy

• parakeet
    parakeet

Dr. Flipper -- I get very irritated when served by chirpy, smiling McDonald's employees, especially early in the morning before I've had my coffee. People who work at McDonald's should be weeping during their entire shift, or feel homicidal, or at the very least be surly. Surly -- now THAT I can understand.

What should I do to get over this problem? And don't say don't go to McDonalds; I like their breakfast muffins. And do you charge 5 cents like Lucy from Peanuts does, 'cause I don't have a nickel, even if your advice is excellent, which I'm sure it will be.

parakeet, of the where's-my-damned-coffee class

• flipper
    flipper

BILLY the EX- BETHELITE- Thanks for the kind words ! I appreciate it ! O.K. I'll answer each of your questions in order one by one - here goes -

1. This live woman you saw on Oompa's thread - although beautiful indeed - if she is religious she may be dull or repressed in bed. Go for a non-religious woman I tell you - you'll get more oral !

2. I think you we're wise to kill the thread you showed me. It deserved a good ending ! Don't feel guilty. It was a mercy killing.

3. You can ask as many questions as you like. My advice is free of charge ! Not retiring anytime soon !

4. I will have another thread like this in a couple months for folks to vent on ! I think people enjoy it as much as I do too !

PARAKEET- I agree with you. How in the hell can they be so happy working for McDonalds at 6:00 in the morning for minimum wage and have a smile on their face ?? !! Somethin's up ! If you don't want to interact with the smiley face people too much if it's too early in the morning - go through the drive through , it's much faster and not as involved human interaction !!! LOL! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit