Your Favorite Actors/ Actresses All Time - Serious or Comedy ?

by flipper 41 Replies latest jw friends

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I like Jeff Bridges

Female Meg Ryan

• flipper
    flipper

DAWG- Anthony Hopkins is a great actor ! I really liked Katharine Hepburn too !

SKEETER 1- I remember Kathleen Turner ! She was a great actress ! Nicolas Cage is good and Sean Connery too ! Didn't know he slapped women around though. Very sad.

JAGUAR BASS- Meg Ryan was good. Jeff Bridges too. Peace out Mr. Flipper

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

For me, what makes an actor great, is that no matter how famous they are, when you are watching them in character, you forget who they are and absolutely believe they are that character.

So based on this, I am going to restate the obvious and say Hopkins, Deniro, Pacino, Freeman, oh and one not so obvious, DiCaprio. Never mind he is a pretty boy, I've been watching him in movies since he was a teenager playing a retarded boy in "What's eating Gilbert Grape". He is an excellent actor. When I heard he was playing Howard Hughes, I thought, you've got to be joking, but I think he pulled it off just because of his sheer acting talent. That reminds me, I might as well throw Johnny Depp in there too. I'm not sure if he is a great actor or not. My judgement may be clouded because he is damn sexy!

Cog

hmm... I notice I have no women on my list?

• zagor
    zagor

Interesting question, I'm just thinking about it and it hasn't changed for quite some time. Favorite female actresses Angelina Jolie and Tia Carrera not only because of killer bodies but somehow they both embody what I look for in a woman. Also I'd add Gwyneth Paltrow and Nicole Kidman, love intelligent women.

Male actors would definitely be Anthony Hopkins, Richard Harris, Liam Neeson, Hugh Jackman and Russell Crowe

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Actors: Sean Connery, Richard Harris, Anthony Hopkins, Tom Hanks, Spencer Tracy

Actresses: Jodie Foster, Katherine Hepburn, Ingrid Bergman

Coffee

• White Dove
    White Dove

Jody Foster and Johnny Depp.

• flipper
    flipper

COG- The actors you listed are great ! And also as you say , some are " hot " in a womans eyes anyway !

ZAGOR- Hopkins , Russell Crowe is good too ! I too like Nicole Kidman, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Jolie is a good actress as well !

COFFEE BLACK- Sean Connery great, Hopkins, Hanks, Spencer Tracy was great too, a little before my time, but great ! Jodie Foster and Katharine Hepburn- really liked them a lot !

WHITE DOVE- Yep. Jodie Foster and Johhny Depp, both great ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

I'm going to add a couple more to my list I didn't think of earlier, I agree with Liam Neeson, and Russel Crow and I will add Robert Duval and Matt Damon.

Cog

• dinah
    dinah

Susan Sarandon. She's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in the movies. She's got talent too. Also, Meryl Streep. She can do anything and make you believe it.

Love DeNiro and Pacino. They are so waaaaay cool we call them by their last names.

Heath Ledger was about to show us what he can do.

• flipper
    flipper

COG- Russell Crow- great, Robert Duvall and Matt Damon also great !

DINAH- Yes. I do like Susan Sarandon too - she is a great actress also ! Meryl Streep is great ! Deniro and Pacino as well were great ! It is very sad Heath Ledger died way too young ! What a tragedy ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit