Oh no.....

by ex-nj-jw 20 Replies latest jw friends

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

I woke up this morning feeling achy with a slight headache. I've been feeling worse every minute, my body aches, my head hurts, my eyes burn and I feel like I've been run over by a mack truck and I just want to lay down and go to sleep.

It's official I think I have the flu Be glad you guys can't catch the cooties via the internet!

nj

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

(((((((nj)))))))

Make sure you get lots of rest, lots of fluids, oh wait, you're a nurse, you know all this! lol

Take care of yourself!

BB

• free2think
    free2think

(((((((((((((((((((((((((nj))))))))))))))))))

That sucks, i hope you get better quickly and that your hubby is taking good care of you.

• mind my own
    mind my own

Hope you feel better soon! Get some rest and take care of yourself.

MMO

• snowbird
    snowbird

You poor, poor dearie.

Here's a steaming cyber mug of Life E'er Lasting Teaand a .

All you can do is wear it out before it wears you out! But of course, you know that.

Take care.

Sylvia

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

I have two patients to come in, they better be on time I really feel bad I had a 89 year old lady this morning and she'll probably be sick next week

I think I'll stay in bed tomorrow.

BTW - Hubby called and is home feeling bad. I'm sure he'll be whining all evening you know how guys are when they are sick. Probably got it from him

nj

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Get lot's of rest dear. The flu this season is really bad and can linger awhile. If it starts to get into your chest, get to a dr. quick.

NMG

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Oh I am sorry you are sick! go home and take care of yourself, and don't give the flu to little old ladies! I asked our local pharmacist what to take for the flu an dhe said the truth is, none of th epills they offer work. He said a gram of vitamin C every day, lots of fluids and stay in bed. I hope you have some vitamin C handy and can get some rest.

• free2think
    free2think
    Hubby called and is home feeling bad. I'm sure he'll be whining all evening you know how guys are when they are sick. Probably got it from him

LOL.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Hortensia - your pharmacist is right, the antiviral meds usually only shorten the flu by 1-2 days and most insurance companies don't cover it. So you end up paying for expensive meds and feeling better in about the same amount of time.

I do take vitamin C every day and had my flu shot so hopefully that will lessen my symptoms a little.

nj

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit