Anyone ever see these before?? JW albums

by noni1974 26 Replies latest jw friends

• noni1974
    noni1974

I've never seen them before.I found them for sale in a box of albums at a bar I went to tonight.I paid 1.00 for them.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Great! Another JW memoriabilia tp put on eBay!

• Gopher
    Gopher

We had those albums at our house when I was a kid.

And that pink songbook was the one the J-dubs used from 1966 to 1984. It only had 119 songs in it. A lot of the same songs got played over and over. They needed a bigger songbook, and the one published in 1984 had 225 songs.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

My mom still has them the whole set?

Hope4Others

• noni1974
    noni1974

How many were there?? I only have 2 (P-1 and P-2).

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

As a young teen, I loved classical music - so can you imagine how thrilled I was when I was given one of these albums as a 'present'??

• mind my own
    mind my own

I remember those...and the newer brown covered song books that came out after these. Chills...

MMO

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

I think there was about 7 or 8. And I think they are quite valuable on e-bay.

All mine got nicked at parties

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

We had the complete set. I think the last album was with the bethel family singing the songs.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Yep - used to own them. You gotta go back a ways to even remember that old song book. Before that one we had a green one.

Don't know what happened to my set - I had a house fire and that is where they went I suppose - completely forgot about them till now.

Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit