The day after Armageddon

by TooBad TooSad 16 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• TooBad TooSad
    TooBad TooSad

At last the long hoped for Great Tribulation has taken place and the faithful JW's huddle together at the

local Kingdom Hall. The PO starts off speaking. Well Brothers and Sisters we made it, Jehovah has

rocked the nations!!!!!. Everyone applauds and they have tears of joy. Thank you for bringing your flashlights

an candles since we have no windows in the Hall and it would be rather dark without your help. He continues- Jehovah

has show us such kindness by striking the nations down in the winter time. This will keep the dead bodies from decaying

and give us the time we need to gather the dead. There are 65,000 people in our town and we have 30

able bodied brothers to take on the brunt of the work. Since the dead have not died in nice neat little piles

we will need to gather them from their homes. I estimate that we will have about 2 months before the Spring thaw

so we will have plenty of work to do in the name of the Lord. Don't worry Sisters you too can share in the glory of gathering

the dead enemies of Jehovah. You Sisters have enough strength to gather the dead babies and small children, just

leave the heavy lifting to the brothers. We had Brothers Jones and Smith go to the local police station to get their door

battering ram to knock the locked doors of off the hinges. If the home that you are taking the bodies out of

is one that you have had your eye on to occupy after the Great Tribulation then try not to do too

much damage. We have assigned 6 of our younger brothers and sisters to on gas siphoning duty to get gasoline out of

the cars and trucks. Ww will need gas for our cars and trucks. We will form in groups of 4 and go from house to house to find the dead

and use pick up trucks to haul the enemies of Jehovah to the local football field and put them in piles for creamation. We have found 20 homes that

have fireplaces to be used to warm up canned food and to keep us warm, so see your Book Study Overseer to see what house you are assigned

to for your food and also sleep around the fire place since there is no electricity or gas. The electical power grid is out and

none of the brothers have the colledge education to begin to even know where to start to fix ths system.

Brother Jones knows how to use a back hoe so he is digging holes in the back yards of the 20 homes to be used as

latrines. There will be a hole for the sisters and a hole for the brothers. Sister Smith has offered to go to the local

super markets to gather all of the toilet paper she can find. There will be a Watchower Study this Sunday. Another

blessing from Jehovah is the Regional Building Committee has agreed to put 4 pot bellies stoves in the Kingdom Hall

and put the vents thru the roof. Please get their on time since the later commers will be away from the heat and it

will get cold. Everyone please dress warm and bring extra blankets. We will be studing last months Watchtower until

we get further direction from the Faithful and Discret Slave class. One sad anouncement Sister Robinson killed

herself last night. She left a note saying that she could not bear living without her dead unbelieving husband her 2 disfellowshipped

children who were found dead in her basement. So Brothers and Sisters we have a lot of work do to. Try not to get

get too much blood or other body fluids on your hands because we do not have any running water. Let's close

with a word of prayer to our loving God Jehovah.

TooBad TooSad

• blondie
    blondie

http://www.1timothy4-13.com/files/bible/diary.html

THE DIARY OF AN ARMAGEDDON SURVIVOR

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

This is an interesting point of view. The infrastructure will likely be out and there will be a lot of cold, wet people....Maybe jah will miracle a college education into one of the overlords so he can get the water and lights back on! LOL

• anewme
    anewme

Where are you going with this story TooBad?

• brinjen
    brinjen

I'm still looking for an armageddon diary I found last year, just before I came to this board. There were two parts, the first was an actual JW's perspective of what it would be like, the second was the more realistic version.

• TooBad TooSad
    TooBad TooSad

anewme,

I am not going any where with the story. I just want any lurkers to start thinking about reality. All

of the pretty pictures in the Watchtower of Paradise would take hundreds of years to accomplish.

When I was an elder I never gave any thought to what it would be like right after the Great Tribulation.

There will be no hocus pocus and presto there is a Paradise. If that could happen then God

could do that right now and spare his faithful servants alot of misery.

TBTS

• anewme
    anewme

Thank you Toobad.

I see your point.

But you know the witnesses, they will do whatever they are told to do, workwise, as long as it does not conflict with any of God's laws.

I just thought this scenario would not phase a die hard JW, gross as it is.

And honestly, many would find a lot of pleasure in it. The story makes them RIGHT. And for many that would be a big satisfaction...a complete vindication and victory after all the many horrible book studies and Service Meetings they had to sit through.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy
    And honestly, many would find a lot of pleasure in it. The story makes them RIGHT. And for many that would be a big satisfaction...a complete vindication and victory after all the many horrible book studies and Service Meetings they had to sit through.

I know a few like the ones you describe. They are the kind of people that love a good "I TOLD YOU SO"

• mind my own
    mind my own

OMG!! I wish I could show this to my brother who is still a JW! Perhaps then he could see how rediculous this whole religeon is. When you see it written like that, you realize how far fetched these concepts are. Great writing!

MMO

• mind my own
    mind my own

You are so right TooBad TooSad!

I hope lurkers do read this and perhaps it will make them question things...after all, everyone is very focused on the end result. Little or no thought (I suspect) goes into the process in which to get there. And just how morbid are people that they would be okay with God just striking down millions and millions of people and only sparing them...really?!?

MMO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit