BIGGEST EARTHQUAKE IN 25 YEARS HIT ENGLAND LAST NIGHT.

by Mr. Majestic 17 Replies latest jw friends

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Gill,

Have you just been on the radio telling your story ?

I heard something that sounded so similar...

If not, maybe a lot of animals were affected.

AO

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Gill I am in hysterics reading that! So funny! Your poor hubby probably hoped this was a new addition to your sexual repertoire when he had funny noises from the wardrobe.

I was chatting on the phone to someone who's voice always makes the earth move for me, but other than that didn't notice anything - unless that's why my flat is really messy today and looks like someone came in and just shugged their clothes on to the floor where they stood!

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

and the first i knew about it was from jwd

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

I started feeling very unwell around 11.30pm and got worse, I was trying to stay up for the vigil but it got to around 12.30am and I was feeling too ill to stay up. After the quake I gradually started feeling better again. Whether the two were connected I don't know but it wouldn't surprise me if they were.

• Gill
    Gill

AlphaOmega - No I haven't been on the radio telling my story so I assume that a lot of animals sensed the earthquake coming. I heard someone on the News saying that he went outside straight after the quake and all the wild birds were singing and flying about.

Crumpet - You think hubby may have thought he was onto a good thing? Well, the earth certainly moved for us ALL last night!

What I found interesting today being out and about is the number of people who were actually awake and doing things about the house at 1 in the morning.

Doesn't anyone sleep anymore......or is there not enough time in the day?

However, even though I haven't spoken to my JW mum today, I can hear her voice ringing in my ears:

'Jesus said we would see these signs in the last days and that's what we have to expect just before Armageddon comes!' AAAAAAAGHHHH!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Alright, what did Torchwood do now?

• bite me
    bite me

It's been all over the news. It's like when California gets rain. It is BIG news.

You know what is going to happen is that WTS will use this as a sign of the Lord coming not eventually but very soon.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

What I found interesting today being out and about is the number of people who were actually awake and doing things about the house at 1 in the morning.

Doesn't anyone sleep anymore......or is there not enough time in the day?

Maybe they have chronic insomnia like me. I usually get to sleep around 2 and get up at 7ish.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit