I Miss My Mother

by Xrati 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Xrati
    Xrati

She looks like Maria Callas. She died of leukemia four years ago because, you know, she didn't want to have blood transfusion. When she died, I didn't cry at all, though she died with my right hand on her chest. I was the one who checked with the aid of a stethoscope if she really was gone. To me, she's still living in my heart. I forgive you, mother, for raising me as a dub.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I am glad you were there with her to the end. I couldn't tell my dad goodbye. Treasure your memories.

momz

• Xrati
    Xrati

My JW father just couldn't bear looking at her during her dying moments, so I was assigned to perform the "Last Rites." Thanks, momzcrazy!

• Gopher
    Gopher

Xrati,

Thanks for sharing those tender thoughts of your mom.

And welcome to the board.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Sad story....I hope you can learn to cope with that one day....at least you were there.

• Xrati
    Xrati

Thanks, Gopher, James Bond!

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

To lose a loved one because of the rules established by a realestate development corporation really sucks.

I lost my mother over 20 years ago and even today I have not gotten over the loss. My heart goes out to you.

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

Welcome to the board!!!

So sorry for the loss of your mother. But you are right, she will always live in your heart! You'll always have your memories.

babygirl....

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I'm sorry for your loss. Someone told me that you never get over losing a parent, but you get used to it. My mother died in 2001. I stayed with her to the end, thought it was a last service I could do for her. I still miss her now and then, although we didn't have the closest relationship - the JW religion too care of that.

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

I'm sorry for those lost, and those grieving...X, and Hortensia, and NY, and... -Void

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit