six degrees of dredlock seperation

by coolhandluke 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

so apparently i am highly recognizable. large dredlocked black man living in colorado with odd sense of humor posts on discussion board is a t-shirt that i didn't know i was wearing. :) i went to a local eatery where they call out your name when your sandwich is prepared. on my sandwich wrapper i wrote 'captain jack sparrow'. on my shake i wrote 'optimus prime'. i find such things hilarious. i sit down and as i'm unwrapping my sandwich a very plesant faced attractive woman says to me, 'is your name dominick?' i think, hey, its my lucky day - not only do i have a stalker, she's an attractive stalker. she extends a hand to shake my own and pulls me a bit closer to her. she says in my ear, 'im pioneer spit.' how freaking random and cool. so we exchange plesantries, resume eating and then part with a handshake that has lingering jw remanants - genuine, telling and honest. we shared a moment of random convergence. i knew her story, she knew mine and there was an odd sense of comfort. cool woman.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Way cool dom!

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym
    on my sandwich wrapper i wrote 'captain jack sparrow'

Off topic a bit -- But that's helarious!

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

what, no pioneer spit fans? booooo

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

I was going to post something similar, but it wouldn't have been nearly as clever. It was great to meet you. It HAD to be you, I knew in LONE TREE you'd be hard to miss. . .but in a good way.

Same to you, my friend. Yeah, we've got that handshake thing down don't we.

• Priest73
    Priest73

THAT is neat.

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

"It HAD to be you, I knew in LONE TREE you'd be hard to miss. . .but in a good way." i take that as praise. :D

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Very cool...!

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

That is cooler than cool! It's ice cold!

What an amazing experience for the two of you. That just rocks!

• Sassy
    Sassy

that is way cool!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit