Who Are These Two?

by snowbird 13 Replies latest jw friends

• snowbird
    snowbird

amici.gif

Sylvia

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Calvin and Hobbes - one of the best cartoons EVER, along with Farside of course, IMHO.

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29
    Calvin and Hobbes - one of the best cartoons EVER, along with Farside of course, IMHO.

Can I get an Amen?!?

• Gopher
    Gopher

A-freakin-men! !!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I was going to say Snagglepuss. Then I thought Tigger. I'm behind on cartoons!

• snowbird
    snowbird
    I was going to say Snagglepuss. Then I thought Tigger. I'm behind on cartoons!

You're not behind, McD, you've never even been in the race!

A snippet from Wiki:

Calvin and Hobbes is a comic strip written and illustrated by Bill Watterson, following the humorous antics of Calvin, an imaginative six-year old boy, and Hobbes, his energetic and sardonic—albeit stuffed—tiger. The pair are named after John Calvin, a 16th century French Reformationtheologian, and Thomas Hobbes, a 17th century English political philosopher. [1] The strip was syndicated daily from November 18, 1985 to December 31, 1995. At its height, Calvin and Hobbes was carried by over 2,400 newspapers worldwide. To date, more than 30 million copies of the 18 Calvin and Hobbes books have been printed.

Energetic and sardonic are putting it mildly! That tiger was possessed!

Sylvia

• snowbird
    snowbird

bttt

• White Dove
    White Dove

Why don't the pix show up?

• Dune
    Dune

i used to get all the volumes from the library and read them straight through. Good times.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

I'm pretty fond of Calvin & Hobbs but I prefer the Lio and Monty toons.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit