you know you are an apostate when.....

by loosie 58 Replies latest jw experiences

• StAnn
    StAnn

When you lie awake at night, worrying that a Mormon might get into the White House and start appointing JDubs to his cabinet, since they're similarly insane. Ooooh, better grab the holy water and cross myself so I can get some sleep....

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

...when you reject the Watchtower in favour of the Bible...

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

When you say, "to hell with the JW's"! WTF was I thinking!

• wings
    wings

When your secret obsession is just which of the grievous sins you will confess to so you can get DF'd and live in apostaland forever.

So many possibilities, so little time.

I think you should make up a top ten list after this thread is over. I go for the Ray Franz bobble head for #1 so far.

• Mary
    Mary

you know you are an apostate when.....

• It takes you a minute to recall what Matthew 24:14 actually says
    • You spend 10 times longer writing your review for "Comments You Will Not Hear", than what you ever did actually studying the WT when still a Dub
    • You drive by where the summer assembly is going on and yell out the window "Religion is a snare and a racket!"
    • You understand the WT's (ridiculous) policy on blood better than any elder, CO or DO
    • You know about "new light" long before it hits the magazines
  • wings
    wings

You drive by where the summer assembly is going on and yell out the window "Religion is a snare and a racket!"

My #2....okay I'll stop

• 5go
    5go

RV means recreational vehicle to you.

• 5go
    5go

you buy a four door car because it looks cool, not because it fits 7 passengers.

alt

• NanaR
    NanaR

When your last remaining JW friend wants to talk to you sitting in a car in the back of a restaurant parking lot so nobody will see the two of you together...

Pax,

Ruth

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit