For your viewing pleasure:

I only have the notes for Sunday.

2007-2008 Circuit Assembly

"Do All Things for God's Glory" - 1 Cor. 10:31

Morning

9:40 Music

9:50 Song No. 16 and Prayer

10:00 Daily Text Reminders Stir Us To Glorify God

repeated reminders: "Can you make it your goal to start a bible study with the 'What Does The Bible Really Teach' book?" - I don't know why they felt it necessary to repeat this twice.

10:10 Symposium: Rendering Sacred Service to Praise Jehovah

• Appreciating Our Privilege of Sacred Service

Paramedics, police and fire crew all render a valuable service which can be seen. What kind of service is more important, unseen and lifesaving? Sacred service!

• Sharing Regularly in the Field Ministry

Our heart beat happens on a regular basis. You would know if your heart skipped a beat. Our field ministry should be regular and consistent like our heart beat.

• Praising Jehovah in the Congregation

• Other Facets of Sacred Service That Honor God - speaker talks about the role of the Hospital Liasion Committee (suicide squad) and the Regional Building Committee. Regarding the HLC, it was a load of misleading information. Claims that Dr's are interested in the religion, want to know the Witnesses stand on why they believe the Bible means to abstain from blood transfusions. Mentions a couple of examples where witnesses have survived alternative blood therapy. (We know that for every one that survives no-blood surgery, many die from not having blood)

11:00 Song No.104 and Announcements

James Pellechia gives the accounts report:

"Brothers, we have a deficit of $9,000. I know you will do the right thing."

PUKE ALERT! In response to Bro. Pellechia, the speaker says, "We will do the right thing Bro. Pellechia"

11:10 Watchtower Summary - see V's video production for this week's study

11:40 Giving Attention to the Needs of the Circuit - nothing of substance

12:05 Song No.50

Afternoon

1:20 Music

1:30 Song No. 37 and Prayer

Public Address: Who Are the People Who Glorify God?

-An hour long discussion about why Jehovah's Witnesses believe they are the only ones doing God's will.

Interesting point: Speaker says if we reject 1914 who is there left to fulfill the prophecy re: Matthew 24:14 about the preaching work?

2:25 Song No.10 and Announcements

2:35 Remain "Firmly Set in the Truth"

- Avoid apostate thinking! Do not listen to false stories and teachers. Keep busy with sacred service and Bible reading and you will have a solid foundation in the faith.

Comparisons with an oak tree and pine tree. An oak tree can have little topsoil, but it's roots are deep. Pine tree can have deep roots but can sway in the wind.

Don't pay attention to teachings of demons. (Note, nothing explicit was mentioned about what these teachings are).

Keep busy in the truth.

The apostle Peter said that "definitley in later periods of time, some would fall away from the truth."

3:05 Unitedly Glorifying God Worldwide

Speaker mentions that only those who saw and responded to Jesus being hungry, thirsty and naked would receive everlasting life.

Lord, when did we see you hungry, thirsty or naked and in prison?

Because you did it to the least of these, my brothers.

Who are these "brothers"? The anointed ones left on earth.

PUKE ALERT! Speaker says that world people who are kind to "Jesus' brothers", even if they do not accept the truth, will not get everlasting life.

I REPEAT - If you are kind to one of JW's, especially the anointed, and you are not one of Jehovah's Witnesses, you will not get everlasting life.

Speaker said that he knew a couple of non-witnesses who were kind, caring and supportive of an older anointed couple in their 80s.

"Are these the kind of people Jesus was referring to?", he asks? No, just because they show human kindness does not mean they will survive Armaggedon.

3:35 Song No.34 and Prayer

And that's it. Nothing new except the tired mantra of "beware of apostate teachings"

• Awakened07
    Awakened07

Thanks. -I wasn't there.

Speaker said that he knew a couple of non-witnesses who were kind, caring and supportive of an older anointed couple in their 80s.

"Are these the kind of people Jesus was referring to?", he asks? No, just because they show human kindness does not mean they will survive Armaggedon.

-If that little story doesn't warm your heart, then...

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

Agreed Awakened.

I knew then how sick Jehovahs organisation is.

When Jesus said those words, Christianity was in its infancy and hadn't even gone through its various splits.

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

It's interesting to watch after the assembly, four contribution boxes were brought out with attendants facing the dubs as they leave the building.

Talk about in your face - a real cash cow.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Seems as if there really persistent or intense about apostates lately!

Hope4Others

• WTWizard
    WTWizard
    Song No. 16 and Prayer

And yes, I did the right thing. I blew the damn thing off.

• leftbelow
    leftbelow

How myopic of them. I am so glad I don't go anymore I couldn't take it.

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

11:40 - Giving Attention to the Needs of the Circuit - NOTHING OF SUBSTANCE

ROFLMAO - how succinct! Love your review - 3 words sum up the whole blasted 20 minutes or whatever slot was allotted...just a whole lot of hot air. Who needs it? Glad I no longer waste my Sunday mornings on this mindless drivel. Thanks for taking one for the team!

• VM44
    VM44

Cult!

They should pay the people for attending the assemblies! To compensate them for the pain and misery of having to sit through all those sessions!

• Gill
    Gill

Short by $9000!!

How is it possible for every single assembly to be 'short' of cash!

If dubbies don't pick up on this after years of 'sacred service' ( ) then they deserve to be taken advantage of by the Puketower!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit