A WTS lie for UN "association"

by hawkaw 48 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• You Know
    You Know
    Did you read what I had to say about the 1994 Brochure on the criteria?

I don't know what you are referring to.

I hope the clean up that you talk about brings about the change you and many desire.
    The housecleaning I am talking about is going to involve Jesus and the angels who are going to remove out of Christ's kingdom all things causing stumbling and those doing lawlessness DURING THE TRIBULATION PERIOD. It is not going to be by the efforts of reform minded individuals. There will not be one unfaithful or presumptous person left in Jehovah's organization after the purge, only a chastened and humble remnant who fear Jehovah and tremble at his word. / You Know
  • You Know
    You Know

LDH

The truth of the matter is the whole of Bethel is apostate.

You are not the judge of that. The only role apostates play in all of this is finger pointing and setting stumbling blocks before as many of their family as time allows. That doesn't make you the master or judge of Jehovah's people. Jehovah is the judge of his people and while he has in times past allowed his nation to suffer devastation he always takes note of faithful individuals. Numerous Psalms and prophcies point that out.

Let's face it: You have no clue what Jehovah's word says on the matter nor do you have any desire to apprehend Jehovah's mind. You are just an empty headed person that wants revenge for your own personal reasons. I would remind you that once Jehovah has humbled his own then your judgment comes. And like the apostle asked, 'If the godly man is being saved with great difficulty, where then will the sinner make a showing?' Need we even ask the question how the apostate will fair in the onrushing judgement of God? / You Know

• LDH
    LDH

UMMM....You Know....

Would that be the dictionary definition of apostate, or the new and improved definition of apostate as defined by a bunch of crackheads?

Lisa

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

for Hawkaw and others:
    The 1994 DPI brochure is now up at:
    http://www.thetruthhurts.freeservers.com/unitednations.htm#1994DPI
    It is cover and ten pages.

Randy

http://www.watchtowernews.org

• sf
    sf

< http://google.yahoo.com/bin/query?p=United+Nations+Security+and+Safety+Service&hc=0&hs=0

Excellent "disCOVERy" Hawkaw. Thank you for the time you put into this issue.

Incidently, do you keep up to date on ALL U.N. current events via net, newspaper, cable news, perhaps networks news (i don't watch network news much) and of course how bin laden views the U.N.? Also, would it really be so far-fetched that the death of Barry was, in a word, "shady"? I mean any forensic scientist can and has been paid off in the past (understatement).

Again, thank you.

sKally, happy trails...wcrestnpeace

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

YK,

An interesting post - thank you.

It seems to me that there is an unfaithful element buried deep within the Society, even an apostate faction in Bethel itself that is subtly steering the Watchtower onto the rocks in a deliberate act of sabotage.
    Perhaps what you refer to is the schism that has been developing for some while between the more progressive elements and the old guard in some of the major Branches around the world. The conservatives are losing the battle as can be evidenced by the changing doctrines the past few years that seek to present a more socially acceptable WTS, this is not to the liking of some.

Speak with your friends in Writing Robert, they will bear witness to my words.

As to the UN/NGO debacle, this is more a faux-pas on the part of the WTS than a sinister plot. The issue has been sitting waiting like an unexploded bomb for 11 years. It was not cleaned up from within, but as is the mark of a lumbering and rudderless WTS these days, it was attended too by pressure from individuals outside the Organization.

You seem to acknowledge a need for 'house-cleaning' yet vilify, sometimes in the most spiteful and unworthy terms, those who courageously effect such changes. Those who work at senior level within the WTS and are doing their utmost for example to bring about changes in the blood issue, disfellowshipping issue to bring them into line with scripture rather than Corporate ideals, have over the past decade effected some real changes that have saved lives. Though they bring the changes that you seem to herald as necessary you still view them as enemies of God. This seems very strange and I would appreciate your rationalization on this point.

It seems that there lives a wolf in Robert, who raids, and turns, and runs…….

Kind regards - HS

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

THANKS HAWK,that is one juicy tidbit!!!...OUTLAW

• Lionel_P_Hartley
    Lionel_P_Hartley

You Know,

Your post would make some sense if one could trace the Society's history back to its origins and demonstrate (i) that recent actions are substantially at odds with past practice and (ii) that the WTS has only recently started to lie to cover up its mistakes, false prophetic speculations and its oscillatory doctrines.

Unfortunately, current WTS practice is fully consistent with the past. Ergo, the WTS has always been apostate since, obviously, God's true organization produces different fruits.

You yourself are also an example of the same type of dishonesty.

With best wishes,

Lionel

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Hawkaw,

Just to say thanks to everyone working on this project. I had just started my own summary of the NGO scandal for a few friends who think the WT explanation is reasonable. I was about to force myself to delve back into “the big UN thread” to glean. Then I found this and once again you have done all the work for me.
    Thanks again.

Jst2laws

• You Know
    You Know
    You seem to acknowledge a need for 'house-cleaning' yet vilify, sometimes in the most spiteful and unworthy terms, those who courageously effect such changes.

Christ Jesus acknowledged a need for house cleaning yet that doesn't mean he is going to join forces with the Accuser and his apostate dupes to effect some sort of change. You are kidding yourself if you think you are on the right side of the issue.

Speak with your friends in Writing Robert, they will bear witness to my words
    I have no interest in the petty power politics that undoubtedly go on at Bethel. Human nature naturally stratifies any organization into progressive and conservative factions. You can see that in the local congregational level and I am sure it exists at the top of the organization. That's just kids stuff as far as I am concerned. Heck, the apostles were arguing over who was the greatest on the night Jesus was arrested. The only thing I am concerned with is Jehovah's will and word. That's why I am content to do my thing and let them do theirs knowing that Jehovah will do his thing in due time. And indeed, his work is strange as Isaiah testifies. At some point the brothers will realize that the sheet is too short for covering themselves with, then they will have no choice but to sit down and re-read the Bible and jetison a lot of the stuff that we have been saddled with. Then the truth will fit just like a key into a lock and there will be no need for politicking of any kind. People will either accept the brilliant new light or they will be left in the dark. It's beautiful really, because Jehovah gets the last word. You'll see. You will be amazed the way this thing is going to go down.

As to the UN/NGO debacle, this is more a faux-pas on the part of the WTS than a sinister plot. The issue has been sitting waiting like an unexploded bomb for 11 years. It was not cleaned up from within, but as is the mark of a lumbering and rudderless WTS these days, it was attended too by pressure from individuals outside the Organization.
    The prophecies I am looking at show it in a much different light. The Proverbs indicate that Jehovah even prepares the wicked one for the evil day. That means that God usesapostates and opposers to accomplish his own purposes. Similar to Judas' betrayal. I think the Watchtower's association with the UN will come eventually be uncovered to be much more sinister than is even apparent now. Remember, Jesus forewarned that during the tribulation the deception would be so massive that it could even decieve Jehovah's chosen ones if that were possible. So, I think the UN connection willat some point really serve as a snare for a lot of Jehovah's Witnesses who are presently sleep walking. The whole scene of the world can change on a dime. Really, just one nuke is all it will take and we\ll see who trusts God and who follows men and their vain promises.

Though they bring the changes that you seem to herald as necessary you still view them as enemies of God.
    Aren't you the clever one. I have never viewed Ray Franz and his little sect, the sect of Nicolaus according to Christ's revelation to the congregations, as having anything of value. Now you would have me believe that Ray's disciples would have saved the Watchtower from the NGO debacle. What a lie. Franz' issues ain't my issues. As far as I can tell Ray Franz had zero insight into spiritual things---ZERO.

Though they bring the changes that you seem to herald as necessary you still view them as enemies of God.
    Wrong. I don't desire to see any sort of change or reform brought about by human efforts--especially not the Franzian agenda of blood, disfellowshipping reform, blah, blah, blah. We have had enough of that and we know where it always ends up. My desire is that Jesus would take complete control of his congregation and expell the phonies and hypocrites and presumptuous ones that would play the prince over Jehovah's little ones, and that Christ might effect the real spiritual paradise that the Scriptures foretold. Anything less than that is a waste time.

/ You Know

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit