In my computer room

by wings 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Miss Wings, I am going to NM. I should be right near you!! I have held off for quite a bit but I think it is time to go home now.

• dinah
    dinah

Wings,

That computer room will help.

Mine is in the corner of our den. Have to keep it in a public part of the house because I have kids. Usually the tv is on behind me, while I sit here in oblivion on JWD.

The lonliness gets better, I promise. Sometimes I think we feel lonely because we miss ourselves.

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

My computer is in my bedroom.

alt

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

My computer room is exactly that. Big 3 sided desk with one 24" widescreen monitor, 19" monitor/TV, VCR, KVM switch, scanner, video capture device, colour laser printer, photo printer, fax machine, 7 computers, PIX firewall, perimeter router, wireless access point, UPS, and a ton of CDs and computer books. Cables everywhere.

You can hear the hum of this room on the next floor.

W

• wings
    wings
    My computer room is exactly that. Big 3 sided desk with one 24" widescreen monitor, 19" monitor/TV, VCR, KVM switch, scanner, video capture device, colour laser printer, photo printer, fax machine, 7 computers, PIX firewall, perimeter router, wireless access point, UPS, and a ton of CDs and computer books. Cables everywhere

Sounds cozy. How about a picture? Surrounded by all that technology, I know you can. Although I do have a visual. Do you watch TV or movies?

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

A portable laptop here. Usually on my lap, on the sofa. I take it out under the pepper tree when the study conductor shows up. I have an interlinear and old WT publications I show him on this.

Finished Mystery, anyone?

It goes in the bag and I take it to the mountains to show the latest sky photos from my telescope.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit