NEWS FLASH: BROTHER PRINCE TO GET HIP REPLACEMENT!!!

by Bourne 13 Replies latest jw friends

• sacolton
  • Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll
    If Prince needs Blood,he`ll take it..And..Give the WTS a huge Donation!!..It all works out if you have enough money.......The WTS likes money..

He is getting a Hip replacement, that is what he gets for shaking his hips. lol lol. I could care less, I don't like Prince.

• Vinny
    Vinny

Thanks for the link. I left a comment replying to somebody that is clueless about the JW's and blood. Said Prince could store his own blood if he needed to.

WRONG!

• Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

DT - In my humble opinion, this is NOT AT ALL a reputable source. I don't believe a word of this article. And even if the article were true, who could possibly give a fast flying fig? It astounds [and saddens] me when I think of the scourge on society that these god damned tabloids constitute. It's enough to make a person weep when one thinks of all the trees that have been cut down for paper to print these cursed rags. It's a scandal on par with that of the Watchtower and Awake. I truly don't understand how - in the modern industrial world, where the general level of literacy and education is quite high - there could be so many people who read these garbage-spewing tabloids. If nobody bought these things, the companies would soon go out of business. I'm no snob with a grudge against popular culture. But these rags are a scourge in so many ways. Environmentally, they are disastrous. They are insult to people's intelligence. It's almost impossible to successfully sue them or take legal recourse against them, no matter how outrageous the tripe that they print. Oh, I know, I'm ranting, but I am particularly interested in journalistic ethics, so you can imagine how I "see red" when I think about how these tabloids poison people's minds. And to think, they have zero accountability!!!! They publish the most warped and perverse lies, and there is virtually nothing that anyone can do about it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit