NEWS FLASH: BROTHER PRINCE TO GET HIP REPLACEMENT!!!

by Bourne 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Bourne
  • Bourne
    Bourne

So, what do you all think.....blood or no blood? (as in, will he or won't he?)

Bourne

• Layla33
    Layla33

Honestly, I have always believed that the entertainers in the JW religion follow a different standard than the rest.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

If Prince needs Blood,he`ll take it..And..Give the WBT$ a huge Donation!!..It all works out if you have enough money.......The WBT$ likes money..They don`t even mind War,if they get a piece of the Action!..The WBT$ and I,both own shares in the Rand Cam Engine Corp......They own a lot more of "Rand Cam" than me though..LOL!!..............Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others
    Prince is a Jehovah's witness so he has to do this without a blood transfusions, which is forbidden by God's law.

Are you kidding?? I heard he was studying! I'm kind of in Shock someone pinch me! Oh I edited the spelling in the quote from the news clip!!! lol

Hope4Others

• FairMind
    FairMind

I believe Prince is a baptized JW. Hip replacement is surgery that many JWs have had and without blood. I think Prince will not be treated any differently than the rank & file in this regard. If he accepted a blood transfusion everyone would find out and if the WTS didn't DF him they would be shooting themselves in the foot.

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

He won't need blood--if he wears that giant diamond studded cross around his neck he'll be protected from blood loss, especially by vampires.

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

He'll be laid up for two whole months!! How will he get in his field service hours?

• DT
    DT

How reputable is this source? It looks like a tabloid. I can't find anything to confirm this.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

I couldn't care less. I never liked Prince....ever. He sucks and his music sucks and I hope he dies and goes to hell and that Satan pokes him with his pitchfork in his stupid ass. LOL Sorry I just never got a chance to say that before.....(Stolen from Celebrity Deathmatch). But seriously, I never liked what passed for a human being- Prince. I doubt I would care about the New and Improved Bionic-Prince. Or the artist formerly known as a jw doosh.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit