Witness Sister suffers a Stroke - See Niece & Nephew 1st time ,11 years

by flipper 23 Replies latest jw friends

• cognac
    cognac

I'm sorry about your sister flipper.

It's really nice that you were able to reconnect with your niece and nephew! Hopefully the door has openned to a long-lasting relationship with them!

• Eliveleth
    Eliveleth

flipper,

So sorry your sister had a stroke. My uncle had a stroke and could never really express himself afterward, but you could see that

his brain and memory were still there, it was just his ability to speak. Strokes take many different turns. I hope that she completely

recovers. This can happen. I will be praying for her.

It is good that someone told you about her, as has been said sometimes you don't hear what has happened until much later. My son was

dead for a week before we knew.

Sometimes it takes a tragedy for people to reconnect. I am happy you were able to be with your sister, niece and nephew.

Love and hugs,

Velta

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Sorry about your sister having a stroke, glad to hear she is doing better.

I am so happy for you to have time with your Niece and Nephew.

I am glad they will have a chance to get to know there Uncle, and to maintaining contact.

I wish you the best of Luck.

• flipper
    flipper

COGNAC- Thanks Cognac ! I'm sure I'll be able to build a good relationship with my niece and nephew.

ELIVILETH- Thanks for your kind words .Thanks for your thoughts . I hope my sister completely recovers too. I'm glad my witness family contacted me ! It does take a tragedy to connect family sometimes. Glad I connected with my niece and nephew.

BARBIE DOLL- Thanks ! It will be nice to maintain contact with my niece and nephew . I appreciate your best wishes ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit