Jehovahs witnesses so called translation of the Greek Scriptures

by youngdemar 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• The Last Nephilim
    The Last Nephilim

What a frickin' shock!!! You mean to tell me that NONE of the translating committee of the NWT were educated!!?? Well, thanks for spoiling it for me! What will I do now???...

Second Titus, eh? Yeah, those WT Ba$tards left that book out of my New World Translation, too! Anyone send me a PDF scan of that one???

(Sorry, slipped into "Captain Sarcasm" mode for a bit) ;)

• My Struggle
    My Struggle

NOT TURE NOT TRUE, LALALALA................................................

WTF?!?!?!?!.....WHY would they?!?!.........................................................

But the WTBTS has proven that it tries to better itself....I promise they are better NOW.......

Oh well...they may be wrong after all...life sucks......

I realize now It is not the truth .....I'm FREE I'm Free....yippee

WOW that was a roller-coaster. Thanks for helping me realize.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Sheesh, maybe we could get sacolton to do another logo with something like "raving anti-JW/fundy Xtian, READ THE BLOODY SITE FIRST!"

And yeah - where the heck is 2 Titus? I can't even find it in my New Jerusalem Bible and that has lots of extra books in!

Ahhh I feel much better now, welcome anyway

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

"On trial November 24 1954 he admitted under oath that he couldnt translate a simple hebrew text."

No, he did not say that. Firstly, he said he WOULDN'T and not that he COULDN'T - but secondly, he was asked nothing of the sort, he was asked to translate an English text INTO Hebrew, and not as you claim, a "simple hebrew text" into English. Pleae, make your home work before making vile accusations.

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

"I would like to see someone with a mastery of both Hebrew and Greek and the original manuscripts go in with the New World Translation and write up a review. "

Well, have you read BeDuhn's book?

• bite me
    bite me
    "2 TITUS 3:7"

Dang it, that book got left out of my Bible! ;)

LOL so how many actually went to look that verse up in their Bible? Be honest now.

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

Where did youngdemar go?

• still_in74
    still_in74
    2 TITUS 3:7"

Dang it, that book got left out of my Bible! ;)

of course Leolaia would catch that ! LOL Sharp as a tac that one is..........

• youngdemar
    youngdemar

2 timothy 3:7 oops. sorry for the typo guys

• youngdemar
    youngdemar

Thank you guys for catching that. My fault 2 timothy 3:7 lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit