OMG - I did it - I told my Mom and Dad how I feel...

by Princess Daisy Boo 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

I am glad for you, I wish you alot of Luck.

Congratulation

• sacolton
    sacolton

You're a step closer to freedom.

Of course, you'll still have to face a visit from the Elders who will try to reel you back in.

Hang tight!

• bebu
    bebu

Glad to hear that they are interested in investigating. Let them know that as far as YOU've investigated and tried to get reasonable explanations to explain away the charges, they come up as frauds. So if they can 1) read the accusations and 2) give a good rebuttal to them, you'll be all ears! That's only fair, isn't it?

And if they discover that there is no good rebuttal after all, then there was probably a good reason why the information was made available by apostates. They are doing the deceived a valuable service.

bebu

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Hiya Daisy Boo. Well done - it is exciting and nerve wracking at the same time - hey I've gone through this so if you need help I've PM my email addy to you - I don't mind sharing some of the research with you.

The reasons why the UN debacle and Pedophile are so unbelievable to them is that here in South Africa these things are NOT KNOWN at all !!!!! Newspapers don't report it as it's got nothing to do with our state, The congregations don't know anything about it - so they think we are talking a whole lot of rubbish.

Could I ask anyone if there are newspaper articles about the 2 mentioned above - that would help Daisy Boo quite a bit I'm sure - at least then it's not from the apostate internet.

Daisy Boo are you in the Cape?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit