You bunless cut-weinered kraut-eater.

by wanderlustguy 23 Replies latest jw friends

• fifi40
    fifi40

Wanderlust

Whoever they are remember..........they are here to serve as a warning to others, and their parents used to ask them to runaway from home.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

You Ok WLG? I am trying my hardest to disect that name and any which way I look it does not sound good. I am picturing a person with no ass, no dinger, and a taste for sour kraut!

Warm yet?

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I see you're all fired up for service this Saturday morning, Donnie. Why don't you lead the group in prayer?

;)

"...Hank, please help us to help the people in the territory listen to your word and take heed in these critical times, and please Hank, bless our efforts to..."

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

OMG Six! Did you notice you have Hitler Bush as your avatar? LOL

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

nah, when they're kissing so passionately, it's hard to see who is wearing the mouth brow, King Abdullah or Bushy.

• JK666
    JK666

Okay WLG,

I am glutially deficient, was circumcised when I was a baby, and am of German heritage and occasionally eat sauerkraut.

So, whaddya want?

JK

• chickpea
    chickpea

....... and here i was thinking it was a description of a favoured local cuisine...... d'oh!

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Maybe someone partook of magic brownies last night and was hallucinating.

Just a thought.

• wings
    wings

WLG, you are sincerely strange.

• Open mind
    Open mind

sixofnine hinted at it with the Hank reference.

Here's a link to a great article entitled "Kissing Hank's Ass":

http://www.jhuger.com/kisshank

It's a fictional conversation between a regular guy and a couple of fundies.

And here's the excerpt from it that I think WLG was referring to:

Me: "You're saying Hank's always right because the list says so, the list is right because Hank dictated it, and we know that Hank dictated it because the list says so. That's circular logic, no different than saying 'Hank's right because He says He's right.'"

John: "Now you're getting it! It's so rewarding to see someone come around to Hank's way of thinking."

Me: "But...oh, never mind. What's the deal with wieners?"

Mary: She blushes.

John: "Wieners, in buns, no condiments. It's Hank's way. Anything else is wrong."

Me: "What if I don't have a bun?"

John: "No bun, no wiener. A wiener without a bun is wrong."

Me: "No relish? No Mustard?"

Mary: She looks positively stricken.

John: He's shouting. "There's no need for such language! Condiments of any kind are wrong!"

Me: "So a big pile of sauerkraut with some wieners chopped up in it would be out of the question?"

Mary: Sticks her fingers in her ears."I am not listening to this. La la la, la la, la la la."

John: "That's disgusting. Only some sort of evil deviant would eat that..."

Me: "It's good! I eat it all the time."

Mary: She faints.

John: He catches Mary. "Well, if I'd known you were one of those I wouldn't have wasted my time. When Hank kicks the shit out of you I'll be there, counting my money and laughing. I'll kiss Hank's ass for you, you bunless cut-wienered kraut-eater."

With this, John dragged Mary to their waiting car, and sped off.

Did I get it WLG?

om

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit