Local Needs.

by strawberry cake 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• strawberry cake
    strawberry cake

Thank you all for being here for us. xxx Strawberry Cake

• flipper
    flipper

STRAWBERRY CAKE - I am in a similar situation as you . I have been out 4 years not attending and some family will have nothing to do with me , but some family respects my stand , it's weird about 50-50 right now. So keep strong , stay close to the family that wants to stay close to you , it's all you can do. If some don't want to be with you - let them suffer in their" ignorance is bliss " state. They are " mind controlled " and won't change till the organization screws them over personally . Only then may cracks in their illusionary world start opening up. But please know we care

• Hiddenwindow
    Hiddenwindow

It is a good thing you still have your inmediate family.

H.W.

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Congratulations. I'm probably right behind you.

• odie67
    odie67

I stayed away from the kh for about a year. Everyone was encouraging me to come to the hall, seek the help of the brothers. I bullsh** you not the day i gathered up my strength to go to the kh ( and in all honesty seeking spiritual help) they called me into the "blue room" and didnt even ask me how i was doing....DF'd me on the spot. I cried like a baby and they looked at me as if they were puzzled, ask me why I was crying. and I told them that I used all the strength I had to come there that day....I felt like they could have cared less about my spiritual well being....

I'm quite sure there was a local need talk about me too. Since the whole cong. saw me come out in tears. ...local needs is damage control.

I didnt have the sense to fade away.....no I wanted and actually thought I could get spiritual help.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

so they're really afraid of you. Wouldn't you love to walk up to JWs you know and tap them on the shoulder and say "boo!" Or wiggle your fingers at them and make spooky noises. Or run up to them, give them big squishy hugs and lick their noses? Oh, I guess I should go to my room. I just think they are so fucking immature.

• StAnn
    StAnn

Please remember to treat your JW friends and family with kindness and charity. Since I've left, others have approached me for help when they decided to leave themselves. They've told me that my willingness to understand that they were brainwashed and not to hold their shunning of me against them is why they reached out to me when they had their own crisis of faith. How you conduct yourself now could be a good "witness" to the JWs who know you and put you in a position to help them later. So far, you seem to be doing it beautifully. Good luck to you.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

strawberry cake - you're story reminds me of mine - I did the same thing - contacted all my "friends" and in the nicest way told them I was leaving and why - I didn't say a nasty thing about the borg, just about how I'd found the truth about God and needed to follow my new path....

ja dropped like a hot potatoe baby - and I got disfellowshipped for apostacy I'm very proud about that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit