Local Needs.

by strawberry cake 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• Gregor
    Gregor

As the org battens down the hatches on their sinking ship the demands for robotic obedience and control become more hysterical. It shows they have a fragile soap bubble of credibility. If they were indeed "the Truth" they could and should welcome any opposition. (2 Pet. 3:15)

Why is it that JW's are supposed to be strong enough to suffer persecution and death but they can't be trusted to answer a simple question like "Why all the retreating from the 1914 Generation doctrine?"...etc. They are pathetically transparent.

• wings
    wings

I'm glad you have family support. I do too. It is still hurtful to lose those still in. I'm sorry. If there was a local needs about me, no one would tell me, too bad because I am so entertained being irritated by them.

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

I'm surprised my wife and I haven't experienced somthin like this. We don't talk about anything spiritual when we do talk to those we know in the cong. we went to. We have been away from meetings now for over a year and we still get hugs from those we see on the outside I know it's just killing those members to want to know what's going on but they are afraid to ask so time will tell but remember those who stand up for what is right will be persecuted so consider this your persecution. Go borg your fulfilling what Jesus said.

• oompa
    oompa
    Strawberry Cake: Also he said these ones will have been visiting apostate sites and reading apostate literature....I am grateful.What about others who whole family life is WT?

OK, If you can prove, or get this prick or another elder to admit this talk was about you guys...I would demand a meeting and charge slander! Unless of course this elder is a real prophet, or can use a crystal or magic eight ball. How they hey can he say what sites you would bave been visiting?

As for the second part....I am of the "freak in the family" show. Just about all in but me. Be glad you even have kids in that still support you...........................good luck and take care.................................................oompa

ps.. and I agree as above be "firm and determined in this time of the end".....ugh

• FairMind
    FairMind
    He ended his item with "Do not leave the organization!" again

That's kinda like tell the boss you quit and he says, "if you quit you're fired". (:

• StAnn
    StAnn

Now, this seems so contradictory, the order from the elder for people NOT to "call and encourage us." You know, if they really care about saving people's lives and getting them through Armageddon, you'd think now would be the appropriate time for love-bombing! And sitting down with you to explain why all the stuff you've read on the apostate websites is wrong....

Just more proof that it's not really a Christian religion but just a publishing house that is angry because it's losing two of its salesmen.

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Welcome on the Board.

You are lucky to have your Family. some people don't have there Family.

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

No one has the right to do what that congregation is trying to do.

The court of human decency has ruled against them - and in favor of you.

I hope your true friends and your family recognize the evil nature of this group sooner than later.

Peace to you.

The Oracle

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

I still think you showed class by saying goodbye. If they can't respond it is their own lack of character blended with unreasoned fear. You did your part......I wish you well and if you need an ear you know I am here along with the rest of the group!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Well, that's one more line of communication they have cut off. They are trying to totally cut off all contact with outsiders that might see that people in the tower are in danger. The leaders will then say that they need to stay right where they are, while all their time and energy is going to destroying value. They will be initiating force, threat of force, and/or fraud in behalf of the Watchtower Society and doing what is bad for themselves and society trying to stay in.

Maybe people should all blatantly disobey that directive. I wonder what they can do about the shunning if the whole congregation decides en masse to up and leave. Beth Hell will be inundated with disassociation letters, and the hounders will be powerless to impose shunning since everyone in the congregation is walking out at the same time for the same offense. And, what are they going to do about them associating with each other once they have already walked out?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit