What if Gov. Body Changed there names? Any1 do a Search on there SS #?

by cognac 16 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• blondie
  • read good books
    read good books

Why would they change their names do you think their getting ready to make a run for it, with our hard earned donated cash and service? There are Ex-JW's all around the world who could keep an eye open for them, although most of the ones that were there back in the seventies when I was at Bethel are probably in the nursing home not out living the high llfe.

• cognac
    cognac
    Why would they change their names do you think their getting ready to make a run for it, with our hard earned donated cash and service? There are Ex-JW's all around the world who could keep an eye open for them, although most of the ones that were there back in the seventies when I was at Bethel are probably in the nursing home not out living the high llfe.

Lol, I wasn't even thinking that.... I was thinking they legally changed there name to attempt to hide something they did in there past... A crime or something...

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Well, if it is public info, I suppose I could post it, right?

Frederick W. Franz's SSN was 080-42-6420

Nathan Knorr's SSN was 131-38-8638

John C. Booth's SSN was 066-38-6816

Ewart C. Chitty's SSN was 066-56-1409

Leo K. Greenlees' SSN was 081-44-5620

Grant Suiter's SSN was 095-38-1968

Albert D. Schroeder's SSN was 111-36-9160

Milton G. Henschel's SSN was 057-38-3836

George Gangas' SSN was 129-38-0271

Martin Poetzinger's SSN was 119-62-3385

Karl F. Klein's SSN was 065-38-0289

Carey W. Barber's SSN was 339-50-6307

Daniel Sydlik's SSN was 372-14-5996

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I really doubt it, cognac. Plus they've been at Bethel so long that I doubt any records if they exist wouldn't even have the SSN info, I think many of them got their SSNs after going to Bethel (or branches or other JW offices) and needing identification for travel.

• cognac
    cognac
    I really doubt it, cognac. Plus they've been at Bethel so long that I doubt any records if they exist wouldn't even have the SSN info, I think many of them got their SSNs after going to Bethel (or branches or other JW offices) and needing identification for travel.

Your probably right... Wouldn't hurt to check into... one of those random thoughts that pass through my head... I'll let you know if I find anything...

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

FYI To post a SSN (as public information on a forum) of any other -----living ----person than yourself according to current laws, could be prosecuted as a felony IF the victim decided to press charges. Additionally, this site could be held liable for allowing such information to be posted and not removed in a timely manner..........................

Have fun kids!......be careful!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit