What if Gov. Body Changed there names? Any1 do a Search on there SS #?

by cognac 16 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• cognac
    cognac

If not, I got a new project...

• flipper
    flipper

COGNAC- If they haven't changed their names - they're gonna wish they had by the time all ex-witnesses get done meting out God's true justice on them ! LOL! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• JK666
    JK666

cognac,

Their offshore bank account numbers might be more interesting.

JK

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

Cognac, Maybe they don't have SS#'s. Don't pay taxes why need one? Go for it!!!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I can get SSNs of the dead ones.

• cognac
    cognac
    If they haven't changed their names - they're gonna wish they had by the time all ex-witnesses get done meting out God's true justice on them ! LOL! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

yeah they are!

Their offshore bank account numbers might be more interesting.

JK

I don't know how to figure that one out... Any ideas?

That would be cool!

Maybe they don't have SS#'s. Don't pay taxes why need one? Go for it!!!

wouldn't be surprised...

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

What can you find out with that info?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Hey don't you think bumping them off just for that information would be a tad drastic Leolaia?

Slim

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX
    "I can get SSNs of the dead ones."

Not sure you'll find too many of 'em with SSN's... the older ones who passed on - probably went to Brooklyn in their early years... and never got a SSN.

I know I did a search for my gran-dad's SSN - he never got one. (I think that most of his life he was self-employed.) His wife did though - after he passed away - so she could collect benefits... although I don't think they would've been much since her husband never put into Social Security.

Anyway... I'd guess that most of the older geezers in Brooklyn never got a Social Security Number - since they never worked at a paying job - lived a life of 'poverty'... whatever.

I might be wrong though... JWs are sneaky lil' devils when it comes to manipulating the 'system'.

Regards,

Jim TX

• cognac
    cognac
    What can you find out with that info?

I don't know... I bet they did illegal things that they are trying to cover up...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit