Was Jesus' mother, Mary, of the DAVIDIC blood line?

by nomoreguilt 23 Replies latest watchtower bible

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I don't have access to my CD here at work but I believe there was an article mentioning that Mary's father was a Steinberg.

Rub a Dub

• atypical
    atypical

Joseph,

The topic question, as you may have forgotten, is: "Was Jesus' mother, Mary, of the DAVIDIC blood line?"

You will notice the word "blood" in the question. You will also notice that whether or not Joseph "claimed" Jesus according to your beliefs does not change the answer to whether or not Mary was of the Davidic blood line.

• JosephMalik
    JosephMalik

atypical,

You will notice that the question is not scripture and does not reflect what such texts really taught. How is it that we can be spiced into the olive tree of Israel since we are not of its blood line. You keep missing the point. Yes, there is a lot of misunderstanding out there so why are you supporting instead of correcting it?

Joseph

• atypical
    atypical

I guess the topic, for your sake, should have been titled: "What is the christian apologist excuse for the fact that the gospels show the Davidic line tracing back through Joseph, even though Jesus was supposed to have been conceived of god?" Then your answers would be perfect.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit