What happens when you die????

by kevin221 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Grout
    Grout

Father Guido Sarducci has this one right.

Your soul rises depending on how good you are. If you're a mobster, for example, you only rise about four feet and you spend the rest of eternity staring mortals in the bellybutton.

• seven006
    seven006

Kevin,

I will not insult your intelligence by quoting moronic chapter and verse from a book of mind control and folklore. What I will do is tell you the way it is. Everyone and everything is made up of energy. There are as many kinds of energy as there are evidence of energy forces. Windstorms, tornados, electricity, light, heat, cold, sound, magnetic, chemical, radio waves, alpha waves, micro waves etc, etc, etc. Your life energy controls the many aspects of motion, thought, action, reaction and other things that make up your body and who you are at present time. Just as the electricity in your TV controls the many components working together to give you picture, sound, show menu, remind feature, sap, mono, stereo etc, etc. etc. The energy that you are is never-ending in itself. Physical aspects that react from contact with your energy such as your body do eventually cease to exist. This energy has been unknowingly described, dissected, pondered, and theorized about since the beginning of mans existence. In mans attempt to control his brother and hide his own insecurities he has misrepresented this very simple and basic concept since the beginning predominately through a concept we know as religion. In my humble opinion religion is good for one thing, it keeps people from fucking on park benches. In very simple terms when you die, your body dies and decays, your life energy goes on and on and on and....just like the little pink bunny.

You know this already. This simple explanation is from me and Jon. He says you just aren't focusing hard enough.

Peace buddy.

Dave

• Rex B13
    Rex B13

Cygnus,
    Man how can I say this nicely? You think that C.T. Russell had any valuable contribution to scriptural interpretation? ROFL
    That's like saying the Watchtower is a 'fine exposition of textual interpretation and valid exgesis".
    Guys like Randy, Zack, Jan, Alan and a host of others have thoroughly trashed Russell's presumptious and idiotic heresies. If you want to look iditic that's entirely up to you.
    Rex

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit