jws on anti depressants

by looloo 12 Replies latest jw friends

• looloo
    looloo

when i first joined the "happy people" i didnt know but the more i got to know them i noticed half of them were on medication and so did i eventually !ive never suffered depression since i found out the truth about the truth though , not even during our court case !

• oompa
    oompa

looloo......I think it is way more than half.....my shrink has a non-smoking/thinking waiting area just for dubs..................................................oompa

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

There are lots of JW's on anti-depressants. From one who knows.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

I noticed a great deal in my cong taking antidepressants as well. I think the only way the Societies litterature is tolerable in any form, is with a huge effin cracker!

• MOG
    MOG

I know one who recently went to a physcriatic ward - for years of molestation.

• seek2find
    seek2find

I heard one congregation in Minnesota had the nickname "Prozac Park" seek2find

• looloo
    looloo

i was once told that so many of them had depression because satan was trying to get them because they had the truth, then i was told people who left the truth were depressesd because they did not have the truth !!!!!!! which one is it then because it does not work both ways

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

yes I know one congregation where they refer to the substantial group of depressed people as "The Prozac Posse"

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I know a cong. that 1/2 the women were on antidepressants and the other 1/2 have fibromilaga. It's like catching the flu ! Its very SAD.

Hope4Others

Edit to add: GOD you guys are up early!!!!! I'm still at the morning stage.......

• megaflower
    megaflower

In my old hall if they were not on antidepressants then they self medicated with liquor. There are many alcoholics and you could smell it on thier breath before the meeting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit