Worship Jesus?

by pixel 20 Replies latest watchtower bible

• pixel
    pixel

"Now, at Christ's coming to reign as king in Jehovah's capital organization Zion, to bring in a righteous new world, Jehovah makes him infinitely higher than the godly angels or messengers and accordingly commands them to worship him. … Since Jehovah God now reigns as King by means of his capital organization Zion, then whosoever would worship Him must also worship and bow down to Jehovah's Chief One in that capital organization, namely, Christ Jesus, his Co-regent on the throne of The Theocracy." Watchtower 1945 Oct. 15 p.313

Yeah Right! And by 1919 they were supposed to be clean of all false teaching so God can come down to his temple and choose the FDS. NOTE: This is in a 1945 Watchtower baby!! - 26 years after God came and choose them!!!!

Pix.

• dawg
    dawg

Yea, and now they bow down to the FADS...

• bite me
    bite me

was this article teaching that Jesus should be worshiped?

• Rooster
    Rooster
    "dawg" Yea, and now they bow down to the FADS...

Yes & that is really the Evil Slave that they have labeled the Governing Body/ Anointed/ Faithful Slave. They have appointed themselves.

• pixel
    pixel

was this article teaching that Jesus should be worshiped?

Yes, Indeed.

Pix.

• bite me
    bite me

do you have that article that you can send to me?

• StAnn
    StAnn

Pixel, I'd really like a photocopy of this article also. Do you have this mag?

• pixel
    pixel

Bite Me,

I just got it from this page: http://www.jwfacts.com/index_files/questions.htm Under trinity.

But stick around, somebody should have it since it's not that old. Just '45 baby!!!

• Awakened07
    Awakened07

I took a screen shot of the page; the quote in question is in paragraph 30:

• pixel
    pixel

And this is not the only quote:

"Jehovah Godcommands all to worship Christ Jesus because Christ Jesus is the express image of his Father, Jehovah, and because he is the Executive Officer of Jehovah always carrying out Jehovah's purpose (Heb.:3-6)." Watchtower 1939 Nov. 15 p.339. - 20 years after God came to his temple.

"During the Millennium, "the princes will lead the people in their worship of Jehovah and of Christ." Vindication Volume 3 p.295.

"The people of all nations who obtain salvation must come to the house of the Lord to worship there; that is to say, they must believe on and worship Jehovah God and the Lord Jesus Christ, his chief instrument (Philippians 2:10, 11)." Salvation p.151.

Gotta Love It.

Pix.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit