WTBTS fastest growing religion in North America

by XJwFree2BMeWJC 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Darm box won't go away!!

Apostate Kate!!!! I've been worried about you, and wondering how you were!!

shell

• XJwFree2BMeWJC
    XJwFree2BMeWJC

Hi CrazyBlondDeb! {{{hugs}}}

I always think about you too and hope you and yours are well. I had a busy second half of 2007, got real tired from our road trip to PA from CA. Then I got virus after virus from my precious grandchildren from Thanksgiving to just a few days ago. I finished my last series of antibiotics (which are horrible) and am just beginning to be able to stay out of bed.

This weekend was so funny in a wierd way. You know I have the genetic blood disease and lupus etc..well my son and his wife brought my grandson to visit over the weekend. My sweet daughter in law wrote and said they were all well so we didn't have to worry about me getting sick.

Saturday morning baby boy starts with a tummy ache and then projectile vomits all over the sofa LOL...I'm thinking..this is too funny. Thank goodness he had a 24 hour bug and was better the next day. I can get a 24 hour stomache flu that lasts for 40 days! But all is well so far.

I would not trade the time with my family for a million healthy days. And I am not into being Bubble Granny and live in a bubble. I told my WT story at the PA WNFJ convention. Next weekend hubby and I are speaking together at a church. He is going to present the WT facts, then I will tell them my story. We want to educate folks as much as possible.

How are you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit