1/3rd of the way to 10 K

by JK666 6 Replies latest jw friends

• JK666
    JK666

Hi,

I remember when I was a noob, and it seemed like forever to get to 100 posts. It seems like the posting increased exponentially for a while, and I was posting like crazy, sometimes maxing out the limit of 75 posts a day. Now I think that I am declining, but have more interaction with members of this forum through telephone, email, and personal communications. I think that it is growth.

I want to thank the wonderful people on this board that I have grown close to, and welcome all of those feeling like spreading their wings to talk to someone. PM me if you want to talk. Or PM anyone, and get to know others. I never PM'ed anyone until last fall. Now it is a main focus of my life on JWD.

Enjoy every sandwich!

JK

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

I have a feeling I'm going to be stuck around 3,000 for quite some time.

This board can be so addicting sometimes, but lately I've been able to fight the power ;)

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    1/3rd of the way to 10 K

This is one of those strange things.
    Examples: Only on this board or with ex-JW's elsewhere, you could be congratulated for
    becoming inactive or for faking your field service report. At the same time, you would be
    kidded for being a "weak" witness.

Posting a bunch on JWD is one of those things where you can be congratulated and others
    can kid you about being a little bit obsessed with the forum.

The face-to-face and telephone support is way better than the chat forum.

• JK666
    JK666

No doubt, OTWO:

Personal is the best communcation by far! I just didn't know it until I did it.

JK

• JK666
    JK666

Drew,

The ebb and flow, just go with it! It is okay to withdraw for a while. The mean people suck, IN A BIG WAY, and cause you to withdraw into your shell once and a while. It is okay.

Are you reading the bold, BizzyBee?

JK

• Rooster
    Rooster

Good luck reaching 10,000.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Hi John !

PM's Rock!!!

Did you check out that website?

Share this

Google+