Dogpatch

Michael Jackson still claims to be a JW

More on this at:
    http://www.freeminds.org/african/african.htm
    Randy

• closer2fine
  • Cygnus
    Cygnus

Just checked the TV Guide site. Randy's clip is spot on -- Mike did say those words. For once Randy is right, since we all know that the vast majority of his site is full of apostate lies.

• Grout
    Grout

"... full of lies"? The hell?

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

My understanding was that the TV Guide was new, but the quoted interview was from awhile ago.

closer

• waiting
    waiting

Does anybody actually call Jackson "Wacko Jacko?" I remember he did have that - and other - nicknames.

Now, 'round here, they just call him "that weirdo."

waiting

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Hmmm... The interview appears to be current. It makes reference to
    his seventh album, which is "Invincible", and was released only about
    a week ago. So, the text of the interview appears to be up to date.

Is he really still a Witness? I really don't feel like dealing with this again.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

C'mon Cygnus, lies are easy. Finding the facts is hard work! :-))

I would like to know, because blackman, amazing and others have said what I was always led to believe from hearsay. I know he was reported by a paper as giving money to the WT even after he left, but this was new to me.
    Randy

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

TVG: How did you avoid self-destruction?
    MJ: I think religion entered in.
    TVG: Are you still a Jehovah's Witness?
    MJ: Yeah. I've done, you know, we call it pioneering. We do 90 hours a month. I don't do as much now because I'm busy. You go door to door. I wear a fat suit, pop-bottle glasses, mustache, buck teeth and, like, an Afro wig. And I knock on the door and say we're Jehovah's Witnesses.
    ======================================================================

Isn't it only 70 hours a month now to be a pioneer? Not 90 hours a month as he states above( It was 90 hours a month in the 80's when he was active). If he was still an active JW would he not know this. Perhaps I'm wrong about the hours.

C

When the pain of being where we are, becomes greater than our fear of letting go...we will risk and heal and grow.

• JanH
    JanH

Good catch, Cassiline.

Yes, and it wasn't ever 90 hours a month. It was 1000 hours a year. From the service year 2000 (I think) it was reduced to 840 hours a year for pioneers and 50 hours a month for aux. pioneers.

I simply cannot believe MJ could fit in this dressup-charade pioneering to his schedule.

What kind of publication is this? It is not uncommon to fake interviews with those stars who reluctantly give real interviews. I am quite sure that Apocalypse Delayed says Michael Jackson DAd himself. Can anyone who has not packed down this book look up and check? The book's index contains his name.

- Jan
    --
    "Doctor how can you diagnose someone with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and then act like I had some choice about barging in here right now?" -- As Good As It Gets

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit