I won another trip

by free2beme 11 Replies latest jw friends

• free2beme
    free2beme

In my five years of working for this company, I work for, I have won week long trips to Cancun Mexico, The Atlantis in the Bahamas, an all inclusive resort in Scottsdale AZ and not in April I leave for a week to this place ...

http://www.naplesgranderesort.com/

I live in Oregon, so this place is great for me. Might not be the best of the best, but at nearly $300 per night, it is not something I would turn down.

Oh, this is my new toy too ...

http://www.heartlandrvs.com/product.html?id=2&name=Bighorn&type=Luxury+Fifth+Wheel

Used it for the first time this last weekend. It is rough living, I tell you what.

ALL THIS BROUGHT TO MY LIFE ----- BY LEAVING THE WITNESSES OVER TEN YEARS AGO!!!!

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Congratulations, that is awesome.

And...I want your job.

• free2beme
    free2beme

Amazingly I work in a place in this town that has some of the highest turn over. Yet I make six figures as a low level customer service representative and can not figure out what everyone else's problem is. I wont take management, as I don't want the pay cut. I work Monday - Friday 8-5, four weeks vacation a year, plus this trip. Full medical/dental/ vision ... and yet we can not get people to work there or stay. Why? Because it is a very high stress and demanding job and few personalities can take it. I for one, have days I love it and days I hate it, in the end though; as long as I make what I do, I will stay. Yet from my experience and why I mentioned all this, I don't think you would want my job. As most people I meet, don't when they get hired for it.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Congrats on your BIG WIN.. Nice RV....I LOVE TO SEE PEOPLE WIN STUFF!!!

I won a poinsettia plant one time over Christmas, little do I say I was still in then so I didn't take it..

Hope4Others

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

I want your job!

• free2beme
    free2beme

Unfortunately, unless you move ... might not happen.

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

Ooooh! how neat. Have fun

Congrats!

Betweenworlds

• willdabeerman
    willdabeerman

I know exactly what you are talking about. Whilst I never won any trips(no time in this business for vacations) I won countless cash bonuses (to the tune of many ,many,many thousands of dollars) over the 11 years I was in the beer business. I also won tonnes of electronics and the like. Like your job, there was HUGE turnover and ,likewise, I could not figure out what the problem was when no one was doing the same as I was. I miss my commission based job. But as for you, good work. When you work hard you deserve to be rewarded. Enjoy it.

• serendipity
    serendipity

Congrats on the trip!

• Gregor
    Gregor

While you are gallavanting around the world how about I take care of your Big Horn?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit