HAPPY 50TH BIRTHDAY AWAKE & WATCHING

by BFD 50 Replies latest jw friends

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Awww..... thanks everybody.

Ray - shame on you! LOL

My son Zach is 27 today. He was born on my 23rd birthday. Best present I ever got.

Mary - as soon as I get my inventory done I'm going to tell you how I celebrated.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Happy B-Day A&W

All those bodies even looked good to me. So What did they do for you

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING
    Last night my friend Chad had a birthday party for me. We had a wonderful evening. We started with his amouse-bouche of smoked salmon and a reduced balsamic vinegrette that he had fashioned into roses. Beautiful. He made the most delicious pomegranate martinis. I stopped counting.
    We had potstickers, and he made pizza with my favorite toppings(banana peppers, sausage, and pineapple). It pays to be friends with a chef. Yum!!!! He set up a chocolate fountain with fresh strawberries, pineapple and raspberries. Delectable. Instead of cake there were little individual mousses with different toppings and decorations. They were sooo pretty!
    We ate like pigs and drank like fish. We danced, acted silly and played games. I opened gifts, my favorite is my new MP-4player.
    We ended the evening smoking and soaking in the hot tub.

Then my gay friends flashed me. So I saw penises on my birthday. They were useless to me but nice to see. I'd almost forgotten what they look like. I had a fabulous time.

• faundy
    faundy

Hey Robin, the penises might have got you thinking but get a load of this and maybe you'll reconsider?

• loosie
  • Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Sounds like the perfect Bday party Robin!

Anytime you get to see penises on your birthday is a bonus!

Love ya

BB

• dinah
    dinah

Happy Birthday, Robin!!

Sounds you had a wonderful party. You deserved all that special attention.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

LOL at BB!

Faundy - yeah she's hot. Now that I'm 50 who knows what I'll try next. ;-)

• dinah
    dinah

btw, when did Faundy turn into an old man? LOL

• faundy
    faundy

That's Karl Marx! Shock!

Not that I'm a Marxist, I just agree with him saying that Religion is the opium of the people...

It certainly is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit