Why Aren't There Windows in the Newer Kingdom Halls?

by StAnn 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Another reason why also is they can be built easer and quicker if they have no windows

Come to think of it there has been 2 new Catholic churches built recently where I live and none of them

have windows in them either again it could be because of security reasons.

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

I thought it was because the rank and file are sick of new light.

• searcher
    searcher

No windows means it will be easier to sell the buildings as clubs when the time comes.

• bite me
    bite me

No windows.. means no jobs. Take away the windows; what's a window washer to do then?

Fight the next guy on his route and charge a lower rate.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

They built a new kingdom hall near my old home last year. They put windows in it, and I'm sure the neighbours are complaining by now because of the elders prancing around naked on the platform.

W

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

This is to stop all the Catholic sniper's........and prepare for the great Tribulation when we lock ourselves in the Hall for afew years.

• sacolton
    sacolton
    They put windows in it, and I'm sure the neighbours are complaining by now because of the elders prancing around naked on the platform.

alt

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Most Witness males have a weird compulsion to clean windows.....to discourage this mental illness windows have been banned in Halls......I had "Window cleaning syndrome" for many years.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Oh my, what a coincidence.

Masonic lodges do not have windows either.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

The unforeseen consequence of no windows is that there is no fresh air circulating. Thus many halls have fungus problems and the "sick building syndrome."

Going to meetings can make you sick in more ways than one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit