The Slave is sooo concerned about Great Crowd

by senora 9 Replies latest jw friends

• senora
    senora

So yesterday I bump into a jw i knew since I was a little girl.

So she says to me... at our last local needs the brother said that the faithful slave is soooo worried about the great crowd... so I was like why? and she says.... because the great crowd is so diisobedient, they just don't listen and the great tribulation is upon us and they are worried about how the GC is going to make it if they are so disobedient.

I felt like screaming.. did they ever think for a second that the GC is sick and tired of them making all of these crazy demands on people's lives who are adults and but yet not allowed to make decisions for themselves or think for themselves? The GC thinks they are crazy and are sick of the stickin FS. with the demands that they put on people's lives its no wonder nobody's listening to them. The FS doesn't want them to have any type of a normal life, their rules are just too impossible to live by and everyone is getting FED UP. Yea, that's what I felt like saying, but couldn't, so there, I said it here.

Then on the other hand, I wanted to burst out laughing. I guess they see that they are loosing control and that's what they are really worried about. The GC is just not putting up with the FS's crap anymore.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee
    I guess they see that they are loosing control and that's what they are really worried about. The GC is just not putting up with the FS's crap anymore.

I love hearing stuff like this! Thanks for sharing and welcome to JWD!

BB

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I once heard - with the Annointed it was spiritual problems - with the GC it is physical probelms

• StAnn
    StAnn

Maybe if the FDS would allow the GC to partake of a little wine at the Memorial, they'd cheer up and fall in line. I mean, how does the FDS think they're going to effectively rule over the GC from heaven if they can't do it while they're still here on Earth?

• jwfacts
    jwfacts
    I wanted to burst out laughing

That's more how I felt, it is all so sureal. I would feel the same if a JW came up to me and said "the wizard of Oz told me to take shelter because the wicked witch is about to fly into town." Like, do you still really believe all that?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I bet this has to do with the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger trying to get too damn much. Pioneer? Work part time? No college? Don't they know that, if people pioneer, they are going to use more gas (which costs money)? I hope the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger has to pay the gas bills--they might see that people need to go to college, unless they are the real pioneers of society (that is, those inventing and marketing new items that people will wonder how they ever lived without in 10 years) or are musicians that are doing exceptionally well without college.

They also don't get it with raising children. You cannot expect a 6 year old to make a lifelong commitment for something like this. They will not sit still for 2 hours at a time, stay up way past their bedtimes and stay awake through the boasting sessions, and not even be allowed to attend gatherings. The religion is getting more dry and blah than it was only a few years ago, and people can only take so much of that before they decide to blow it off altogether. (With me, I could not obey a directive to just meet men, which they demanded. So, I started missing all the meetings, got a Ouija board, went online to greet the "spider", and celebrated Christmas on them.) When they ask too much, they don't get anything.

• Quandry
    Quandry

Welcome. You said:

the faithful slave is soooo worried about the great crowd... so I was like why? and she says.... because the great crowd is so diisobedient, they just don't listen and the great tribulation is upon us and they are worried about how the GC is going to make it if they are so disobedient.

Well, it is a good thing there is new "light" on 1935 not being a cutoff date for the FS class. It was beginning to seem that maybe thousands of THEM had been disobedient and needed to be replaced. I don't know what to say about it now.

You must be very young. The give away is the "like" you like injected into your statements.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Lose the Great Crowd and you lose the great donations. Follow the money. W.Once

• senora
    senora

No I'm not young at all.

But I do think they are really concerned about the mighty dollar.

• seek2find
    seek2find

Personally I think we need to have new light on the Faithful Slave Teaching, and that the Slave mentioned at Matt. 24 is the same one that Jesus mentions at Luke chapter 12 on Luke goes into a little more detail and breaks the slave down into individual slaves some who get many strokes and others that get few. Luke's account make it clear that the slave spoken about are individual Christians and not a class.(see Luke 12:42-48 especially verses 47 and 48) seek2find

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit