HERE'S THE 2007 SERVICE YEAR REPORT

by Mary 66 Replies latest watchtower bible

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog
    There's been an increase in partakers again. With the QFR changing 1935 as a cutoff date, I wonder what the increase will be in 2008?

I was thinking that too Blondie...wasn't last years partakers around 8,000? It's increased by a 1,000....hmmm.

• minimus
    minimus

MARY, SCOOBY TOLD YOU OFF, YOU KNOW.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    There's been an increase in partakers again.

The magazines and KM's this fall will tell us if there was another increase for this year's Memorial.
    Study articles or Q&A articles in the KM that address the issue will hint at the problem.

Be on the lookout.

• Mary
    Mary
    MARY, SCOOBY TOLD YOU OFF, YOU KNOW.

He did?? Is Scooby a Dub?? Geeze, I thought he was just being a smartass. In that case Scooby, forget the drinks at the local pub. You can do something else:

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Thanks for that. Anyone have 2006? I wanted to double-check a couple things.

• steve2
    steve2

Hi Mary, a refresher is always helpful. Someone first posted this in late December.

• kwr
    kwr

China: I couldn't find anything for China. Are there any JW's in China?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Mary..Scooby/Scotty grew up as a Dub Kid..He likes to remember the good times..Pretty much ignores the negative........For awhile he couldn`t figure out if he wanted to go to the Gay bar or the Kingdom Hall..LOL!!...He`s got himself a nice Boyfriend now and seems happier than when he used to visit JWD in the past..................Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• Mary
    Mary
    China: I couldn't find anything for China. Are there any JW's in China?

Maybe that falls under the "30 Other Lands" posted near the bottom. According to the WTS in 2000, there were "about four thousand" Witnesses in Taiwan: http://www.jw-media.org/region/asia_pacific/taiwan/english/releases/conscientious_obj/tai_e000124.htm

• Mary
    Mary
    Blondie said: There's been an increase in partakers again. With the QFR changing 1935 as a cutoff date, I wonder what the increase will be in 2008?

I'm betting that with 'official permission' to partake, it's going to go up by a few hundred anyway. Should be interesting to see.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit