this coffee is the s**t

by littlerockguy 16 Replies latest jw friends

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Have any of you guys ever tried this coffee or even heard of it? It sounds interesting I have found some sites that sell it though it is expensive and I have seen sites that explain the benefits of the processing. I discussed it with a couple of people and they said they wouldn't try it but I might but I wouldn't spend the money for it, LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCG31fSAr4M

LRG

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle

Interesting. I hadn't heard of this before, but it gives me some ideas on how to market the sale of peanuts and corn.

• brinjen
    brinjen

Many years ago I remember hearing of some rather pricey coffee beans that had been hand picked from monkey's faeces. Gives a new meaning to "one lump, or two?"

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

What is this coffee called?

-Aude.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

kopi luwack coffee I believe is what it is called

• willdabeerman
    willdabeerman

That sounds really good this morning. I guess I will have to settle for the next best thing. A Tim Hortons extra large triple triple.That quite possibly, until I saw this video ,is the best coffee ever discovered by man.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Cool. From poor man's coffee to world class delicacy. I wouldn't bother, though. I blend my own and make it really strong and good, already.

S

• Mary
    Mary
    wildbeerman said: That sounds really good this morning. I guess I will have to settle for the next best thing. A Tim Hortons extra large triple triple.That quite possibly, until I saw this video, is the best coffee ever discovered by man.

I found one even better than Timbo's. Try the Paradiso Medium from The Second Cup. It puts Tim Horton's coffee almost to shame.

It's pricier: Almost $14.00 a pound but da-umn is it good!!

• BFD
    BFD

That coffee certainly is the s**t!

I'll stick with Maxwell House, thank you very much.

BFD

• magoo
    magoo

.........i'll stick with my hazelnut......................

magoo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit