Did you get to say Goodbye...?

by strawberry cake 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• strawberry cake
    strawberry cake

Thank you so much sharing your experiences and encouragement. You guys are so supportive. When you are frozen out by the organization it really does become a strategic game. My husband and I (who is leaving at the same time) are spending hours discussing what they may do next. What we should do next.We also do not want to compromise our own faith in God and lie to keep them at bay. We are very close to the clean break. Your support helps us to think straight. I hope my experiences can forewarn others of what tends to happen when you disagree publicly with the WTS. All the best xxx Strawberry Cake.

• Satanus
    Satanus

I never did. Maybe, i should have. I had expected to be dffed during the yr previous, cuz i had been asking painful questions. I figured that i had turned off all my jw friends, anyway, so i just walked away after my dffing.

S

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

My fade for the first year or so was unintentional, accidental. I was very ill, depressed and had moved twice. So there are a few people that I think of and hope they are as well as can be. There are others who I don't cae one way or the other. I've actually met up with a very small number of the ones that I used to know and still care for. I told them I wasn't going to the meetings anymore but left it at that.

• Hiddenwindow
    Hiddenwindow

I have not. But when the time comes, I will definitely send a letter to most members of the congregation.

H.W.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit