JWs win early primaries - will they go on to win the nomination :)

by Qcmbr 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

http://blog.beliefnet.com/news/2008/02/jehovahs-witnesses-fastestgrow.php

"Jehovah's Witnesses are the fastest-growing church body in the U.S. and Canada, now with more than 1 million members, according to new figures that track church membership in the U.S. and Canada.

Although Jehovah's Witnesses ranked 24th on the list of 25 largest churches, they reported the largest growth rate -- 2.25 percent -- of all churches. The badly divided Episcopal Church, meanwhile, reported the largest drop, at 4.15 percent."...................

• JH
    JH

22 The little one himself will become a thousand, and the small one a mighty nation. I myself, Jehovah, shall speed it up in its own time.”

Prophecy coming throught right in front of our eyes

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I wonder how many of those new ones are replacements for those that leave. And, I wonder if most of the growth is because of the fake report slips turned in.

• cognac
    cognac

They have to be people that are born into it...

• Gopher
    Gopher

Since the population of the USA is about 303 million and Canada is somewhere around 32 million, that means there are 1 million nominal JW's mixed in among the 335 million people in these two nations.

That's still just a drop in the bucket. A 2.25% increase in the membership only makes them a slightly bigger drop of water.

• Maddie
    Maddie

While there are vulnerable, needy and gullible people the JW's will continue to make converts. When the WT is exposed enough for what it really is then it will lose its ability to deceive.

Maddie

• JWdaughter
  • Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

I think you just about summed it up JWDaughter

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

How do they measure growth? Is it all by the same stick or simply as stated according to the organization that is reporting?

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

For every 3 that come in...there is 1 that leaves. There are millions of Ex-Witnesses in the world.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit