Very HIGH Snow Banks where I live

by JH 21 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

What is snow like It is white & fluffy, & cold ....BUT it is not like the SNOW JOB we got in the WT
    Although I must add if you stay out in it TOO long it will kill you.just like the WT

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

So far we've had 79 inches here in SE Mich. Supposed to have rain /mix tomorrow.

• Scully
    Scully

Leolaia:

Jesus! What is snow like? I had a little bit experience of it in Chicago last month. I truly hate the sensation of walking on it. Still it is a rather strange substance to me.

Well, it really depends on the kind of snow you're talking about. The only kind of snow that I really don't like walking on, is when it's hard packed and really really cold so that it squeaks when you walk on it (the sound reminds me of dragging fingernails on a chalkboard). Slush is messy and sloppy - partially frozen, partially liquid. Light powder snow is not too difficult - like sifted powdered sugar. Mostly, though, the snow we have now is packed down and rather heavy, so it's like walking uphill in the sand... it's work!!

• ibme
    ibme

And remember, never eat yellow snow.

• memario
    memario

WinterIfIhadlegs.jpg yellow snow image by Jstznya

mem

• memario
    memario

yellowsnowsmiley.gif yellow snow smiley image by tbertsch

mem

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Yeah, it's the squeaky crunchy kind when you walk on the sidewalk...yuck!!! I really haven't encountered the other kinds, very rare to see real snow up close.

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

Wow, you could make some great snow caves & tunnels.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Where were these pictures taken? Looks like a lot of places, Buffalo, NY? Quebec? I've already eliminated Tucson AZ as a possibility

• Warlock
    Warlock

Where I live:

High 66-F

Low 44-F

Today and tomorrow.

Warlock

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit