Florida Police at Their 'Best'?

by Sad emo 13 Replies latest social current

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

What was going through this officer's head when they did this?!

I suppose they could have thought the guy was pretending

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAGb7_g4Aso

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

That poor guy...

Here is a site that you show you some of the corruption and lack of ethics from some of our finest men in blue....

http://www.badcopnews.com/

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

That's nothing. We've got some bad cops in Florida.

All he is doing is asking for a complaint form.

Watch the video.

http://cbs4.com/topstories/Miami.News.CBS4.2.395528.html

Power corrupts.

Burn

• willdabeerman
    willdabeerman

Thats what happens when you live in a Police State like the USA. You hire whomever you can to don that badge and uniform to keep the rosters as full as you can regardless of the consequences.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Thats what happens when you live in a Police State like the USA

Don't get me wrong on thinking that the USA is turning into a police state, but I notice you are from Canada. How is it different over there? I was under the impression that it was very similar.

Burn

• willdabeerman
    willdabeerman

It is different here. It is different enough that I am taking the test for Toronto PD at the end of this year. I have lived all over the USA,including DC and there is a significant difference between here and there.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Wow, Burn - some of those guys had serious attitude problems!

All I can say is I'm now glad we have the Independent Police Complaints Authority over here - and its often the Police themselves who call them in especially if any death/injury is caused by police or happens during custody. Many don't rate the IPCA, saying they themselves are in the police's pockets, but it sure seems to beat the system you have Stateside!

• Gill
    Gill

Very BAD!

However, what is very impressive is that we get to see this on TV and these blokes will probably lose their jobs over this.

In other countries police get away with such things and are never brought to account.

In the 'Free World' everyone gets to see what happens and with any luck, justice is meeted out, in one way or another.

So, I'm impressed that this can be shown on TV to the whole world and hopefully, lessons will be learned.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Don't get me wrong on thinking that the USA is turning into a police state, but I notice you are from Canada. How is it different over there? I was under the impression that it was very similar.

It's no different here in Toronto. Unfortunately there was no video surveillance when the cops arrested me, beat me up at the police station, and produced manufactured evidence to send me to jail for a crime I had no part of. Of course, that was 26 years ago, but I can't imagine things are much different now. My York region ex-cop brother in law agrees.

W

• bite me
    bite me

bad cops in florida? LOL there are only 2 in a whole city!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit