Don't Fight It - We'll Never Be Rid Of Jehovahs Witnesses

by shamus100 20 Replies latest jw friends

• TooBad TooSad
    TooBad TooSad

What gets me is the JW's are always saying that they have put the world on notice that

God's Kingdom was established in 1914 and that the dividing work takes place when a

householder refuses to take an Awake magazine from a pimpley faced teenager that features

an Awake article on sea shells or how cheese is made. Also every year there are 16 million

children born and only about 200,000 new JW's. The longer the end takes to get here

it makes it impossible for the world to be notified of the impending disaster that the JW's

preach about.

TBTS

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

The Watchtower Announcing Jehovah's Kingdom. When was the last time you read an in-depth study article about Jehovah's Kingdom in The Watchtower like they use to have back in the late sixties and early seventies? Now it's all cut and paste.

Blueblades

• Maddie
    Maddie

We should never give up fighting the WT even though you are correct in what you say about JW's. In history people fought against oppressive and mighty regimes, even though it seemed an impossible quest. In WW11 the Nazis seemed invincible the way they stormed through Europe". Winston Churchill said "We will never surrender" and in the end evil was overcome. The WT would like us to give up but they are evil and we must never give up.

Maddie

• DT
    DT
    We should never give up fighting the WT even though you are correct in what you say about JW's.

I agree. They exploit the weaknesses of their members for their own gain. This is a great evil. The Internet is making this easier to fight even though people in general aren't changing very quickly.

• moshe
    moshe

If the WT mags ever stopped coming out, that would be the end of the JW's. The fog would lift in a matter of months. A few diehards would continue studying old publications in meeting rooms and dank basements, but the irritating door to door work would be kaput and the KH's would evetually close and be sold by the WT Corp.. After that happens the JW's would be like discombobulated homing pigeons without their weekly fix of "meat in due season" from the F&DS.

• 5go
    5go

I guess this thread comes on the heels of the reported 3% increase this year.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Good post, Shamus. You're on your way to being the next Farkel!

It is really hard to believe that we once believed all that crap. The King of the North stuff is just made up as time goes on. The belief that Satan and his demonz are controlling everyone who isn't a JW to attack and destroy JWs. Sounds like it would make a good cartoon series! And to think that everyone except the JWs will survive Armageddon is plain retarded.

• kls*
    kls*

OMG!! is this really THE Shamus ? Been a long time and good to see you again

No we may never be totally rid of the jw but a damn good dent don't hurt.

kls

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

The witnesses are a whacky social club with strict rules. Thats it, I don't think that many of their members even know what they believe anymore. Even fewer care.

Now almost 100% of their property and assets are controlled by non believing lawyers and money men. When that money starts to dry up (which is happening now) these guys are going to parcel it up close it down and sell it off one piece at a time. We can see this starting now with the bethel lay-offs. In a few years we're going to see a rash of properties go and I think when the assembly halls get sold off and even local halls that many people donated time and money too get sold off thats going to be the final straw for many witnesses. I do see a small hardcore group trying to stick it out. They might be able to limp along for a few years but they will fracture and become regional. I don't see JW's disappearing completely for a while but I don't see them staying in their current form much past 2014.

• cognac
    cognac
    despite they're bizarre and psychotic behavior are completely harmless.

ummm, yeah except for all the people (including babies) who died because of the whole blood thing and no organ transplants... I don't think they count as "harmless" at all... That would suck if 1 of my friends or family members died because they couldn't have a translant and then a week later find out that you can... Harmless my a**...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit