Don't Fight It - We'll Never Be Rid Of Jehovahs Witnesses

by shamus100 20 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus100
    shamus100

It's just so apperant that these people are so out of touch with reality that the whole world could just not give a crap.

The level of stupidity never ceases to amaze me. These people just love to feel this incredible persecution, a feeling like they've been so 'hard done by', yet they are completely false. Nearly every religion has had persecution of some sort - JW's, despite they're bizarre and psychotic behavior are completely harmless. If you have two functioning brain cells in your head, you can quickly realize that they are a bunch of loonie toons. The teachings are laughable, the meetings borderline hilarity with the spoon-fed answers to they're desperate audience.

Now that I've been on the outside for some years, and have come back free of even popping into this site, it strikes me in the realm of hilarity that someone on this planet really believes that crap. Yet people do! The world has some half-wits; JW'S fill that void in they're lives. Don't stop believing......

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    These people just love to feel this incredible persecution, a feeling like they've been so 'hard done by',

We should designate the first Sunday of every month as a special day of persecution. We can line up in front of kingdom halls and sling eggs, tomatos, and bags of shit at JWs as they go to their meetings. We will be feeding their persecution complex, which will make them happier people in the long run.

W

• shamus100
    shamus100

You know, it's a sad truth. You're 100 percent correct, FF. It would be all over the magazines worldwide how the world hates them, therefore they must be god's followers.

It's the world's weirdest religion filled with people with no self-esteem.

• oompa
    oompa

Where do I get these bags of shit, I have all the other stuff....and shamus, isn't it Loony Toons?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,oompa

• Gopher
    Gopher

There'll always be people who want people dictating to guiding them. Life seems easier when you can always get your answers out of the Publications Index.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I agree. Look at the Church of God, I mean really. Hookers for Jesus. Scientology? The list goes on. People want to be led and for whatever reason people like to be led by the GB. I am just curious to see how this religion morphs in the next ten years

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

what amazes me is when their ""truth"" changes they all just nod in agreement and say ""oooooooh the light is getting brighter and brighter - the end must be close""

The society will keep on rehashing their garbage for the next generation and the next, perhaps in a 100 years or so they'll die off.

who knows

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

the new ones who come in really have no clue. I was suprised to learn what I did ten years ago. Loubelle, what time is it out there?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

The religion might appear harmless to those outside. However, they are far from harmless to anyone that falls for it.

How harmful? I can remember sometime in the mid 1980s, I got a booklet from a group that called us "Beyonders". This was supposed to be by invitation, and I paid $10 for the booklet and another (maybe) $50 for follow-up material from that group. The essence was that idolatry, blasphemy, injustice and perversion of justice, murder, adultery and incest, theft, and eating meat from an animal that hadn't been first killed were forbidden and could ruin one's life if practiced. Needless to say, it was a scam (I got zero benefit), but there was feeble attempt at best at mind control. And zero follow up. Obeying those rules is not that much different from the laws we have (who eats meat from a still-alive animal these days?).

On the other hand, the witlesses come with their littera-trash. Once I got that, I find that there are, instead of 7 rules, many hundreds and thousands. Additionally, the rules are ever changing. Children find their lives impeded (adults, too) by the many rules and the ever-present boasting sessions. In addition, they had to go out in field circus. Every month. And, the more you did, the more they wanted. Your whole life revolves around that Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger class. And they want you to donate to the Worldwide Pedophile Defense Fund. At least the Beyonder scam only took about $60 of money, and they did not (as far as I know) use it to promote pedophiles. And they didn't tell me that I had to spend all my time spreading it to others, nor was there a lot of meetings that got in the way of living.

And, I didn't get told to drop out of college (I was in college when I sent for that booklet). Can one say that about the witlesses?

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

wha happend - it's now 11:22am 14 February 2008 as I post this

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit