Anybody dragged before a JC due to a rumor or lie?

by avishai 14 Replies latest jw friends

• avishai
    avishai

I have, like, six times. EVERY time when I asked to confront my accuser re: MAtthew, it was denied.

• yumbby
    yumbby

I haven't, I was always guilty, but that is so wrong! My mom was wrongly disfellowshipped for apostasy because she started partaking. They had no evidence at all of her being an apostate except that she was exceptionally annoying.

• shamus100
    shamus100

A few friends of mine were dragged in front of a JC. Trust me when I say it was just bull.

• dinah
    dinah

There was a lady at my hall who had an UBM who smoked. You guessed it. Some other dub smelled cigarette smoke on her and they hauled her into the library. Nothing happened though. She was pretty mad about the whole situation.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Yeah, I got dragged into a jc once when I was 16. I did meet my accuser, a ministerial servant. Nothing could be proven and so it was dropped.

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Matthew seems paranoid.

• Save My Soul
    Save My Soul

I was taken to one. An elder whose assembly part I was on liked my (fiance) wife's sister. During our engagement, I was kissing my wife at the pier in the car. She said that I started acting strange (I was almost car jacked, so I flashed a gun without my wife knowing) so she told the elders to clear her conscience. Her PO, told my body that I tried to rape my wife and she stopped it just in time. The elder lied on me. I was almost convienced that the story was true from the graphic details they told.

My wife (fiance at the time) and her mother were brought in to clear up the BS

• cognac
    cognac

Not me, instead, people to this very FRIGGIN DAY go running to my Dad like a bunch of a**holes...

I MARRIED, DON'T LIVE WITH HIM... I just don't go anymore, I don't care and I'm not dealing with this BS, my family barely talks to me cause they think I'm "hiding" something.

• Superfine Apostate
    Superfine Apostate

havent been dragged to a JC, but on their "shepperding calls" they tell people to not have contact with me. as if they care... lol.

• Mary
    Mary

I haven't been before an official JC, but someone heard a rumour that I swore alot and I had my ass hauled before two elders: one was a borderline alcoholic and the other one was banging a sister half his age. Apparently though, my swearing was a much more serious matter than either of those problems.

Besides, everyone knows I don't swear. Geeze....the f****ing lies some people tell!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit