Anyone know this website - UN & JWs

by Gordy 15 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

*sticky note*

• Kenneson
  • Tuesday
    Tuesday

Yes actually, I just received this website as a response to my Tough Questions for Jehovah's Witnesses number 20 about the UN and Jehovah's Witnesses. I responded to the website here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88ss3JTFPBI There's a couple of quick questions that I would ask. If the NGO is not a part of the UN then why do you have to fill out UN Paperwork to become a member? Also if that's why they're not a member of the UN why does he then spend a whole chapter showing why joining wouldn't be hypocritical? Then a whole chapter about how it was simply a misunderstanding for them to join? I agree that some sites are really looking for any reason to pin the UN thing as being a conspiracy, this website to me is just far too one sided to take a face value. Read this website along with the websites about how JW's joined the UN and place the truth of the matter somewhere in the middle. That's what I would say.

• middleman
    middleman

Remember he "Thirdwitness" was on here in 2006 trying to spread his propaganda. The funniest thing is that someone here noticed that his only supporter on his thread just do happened to have the same IP as him at the same time! We all know what that means. I arrest my case.

Here's the thread. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/117658/1.ashx
    Blessings......

• middleman
    middleman

Just a question to yall. How come when I post a link, it's not "clickable". Maybe cause I use Firefox? Oh well I guess the "non lazy" folks can copy and paste it hehe.
    Blessings.........

• avengers
    avengers

I only have one short question.

Was the Watchtower associated with the UN? Yes or No?

Yes.

They slept with the Wild Beast.

This makes the WT a whore.

Plain and simple. Not all the words of all the apologists in the world will change that.

Andy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit