mycokerewards.com

by Priest73 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Priest73
    Priest73

Hey! Shameless begging here...

Any coke product drinkers who don't save points, PM them to me (if you will)

Don't post them PM them

I Promise they will NOT go to charity. (hope this doesn't break any forum rules.

• horrible life
    horrible life

You should've asked a hell-of-a long time ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Priest73
    Priest73

(getting in way-back-machine) Hey got any coke rewards?

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Are these points on Diet Coke, too? 2 liters or just 16oz? I only have Diet Dr. Pepper in my fridge right now. If they are on Diet Coke and they are on sale when I am out of soda, the points are yours!

• Priest73
    Priest73

Shameless BTTT

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Sorry I'm a Pepsi girl, but I'll bump your thread for you.

BB

• horrible life
    horrible life

a couple coming up by PM.

I am a diet coke addict. And... My husband stocks vending machines. You could have had it all, if only you had posted this before. I just never had bothered to do it. I will be sending more codes, as I get them, til you tell me to stop. My husband is partially retired lately, so I hope others can help also.

• Priest73
    Priest73

Awesome... I love you!!!

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle

I tried this for a while but since I only drink one 20 oz. a day and those only give you 3 points, I wasn't getting anywhere on the reward program. I managed to save up enough for a year's subscription to 'Better Homogenization and Gunfights'.

Have you tried asking the folks at the local convenience stores to save you the empty 12 pack cartons after they stock the coolers? Those have to be worth more points than the odd 20 oz. or 2 liter.

And a little bttt for good measure.

• Priest73
    Priest73

great Idea! I'll add that to my list.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit