Attention Youtube members, photography lovers, and tennis fans!

by Leolaia 20 Replies latest social physical

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I just posted my best work to date on Youtube, a moving photo montage of my experience at the Australian Open a few weeks ago. As you may already know, I got many awesome close-up shots of the top tennis players (including Venus and Serena Williams, Maria Sharapova, Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, and many others), and I put them together for everyone to enjoy. I would very much like to get this video some traction, so if you are a member of Youtube, and you would like to support my video, please favorite my video, rate it, and/or leave a comment. (So far it has only one comment) If you are not a member, take a look at it anyway. It is also really easy to sign up if you have not done so already.

Here is the video link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pN1CmgG7Xtw

Please support my video!! And if you can't comment there, you can let me know here what you think as well.

Here are a few of the images I included in the video:

• hubert
    hubert

That last photo looks like me when I swatted a mosquito in mid-flight.

Hubert

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Nicely done, great photography!

• Gopher
    Gopher

I just posted my comment:

What a nice montage. I guess we'll have to get accustomed to "King Tsong".

Thanks for sharing, Leolaia.

• Open mind
    Open mind

Great job "HappyDesertSeagull"!

BTW, what's with the ladies with the green fluffy hats near the beginning of the video?

Must be an Aussie thing.

OM

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Leolaia, you've got 3 links to your page! Good going! I think one of them is "Ford" and the other is "Sharapova (sp?)".

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Thanks everyone for your contributions so far! Every little bit helps!

MsMcDuckett...So far, those links seem to be from automated aggregators. Would be nice to get a link on a real person's blog. My building implosion and Kim Clijsters videos got that, and the views increased substantially. BTW, I just subscribed to your channel...what a nice channel it is for music lovers. :)

Open mind....I don't know who they are, but I suspect they got an appearance on TV on account of it...that was part of the fun was to see for each match who in the crowd was going to stand out.

Thanks too Gopher and VoidEater.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Great shots! I'll be back as soon as I have time to watch the clip.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Girl, somebody linked one of my videos to a sex page! The video got over 1200 hits from that page (last time I looked). I don't know how to get those links off! There is no sex in the video. I guess people thought the song was sexy???

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I disabled embedding. It looks like that did the job!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit