How I'm helping hubby see the truth! Seems to be working too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by cognac 26 Replies latest social family

• cognac
    cognac

Hi Elive -

I just clarified this - my husband and I spoke, and it was in reference to people who could cause JC's...

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

cognac - that is fantastic - I think the way you are going about it is a good way - he's going to come to all these new conclusions - wonderful. Keep on !

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

Way to go. I think this site is place is a source of info and support for you. The purpose is for you to be able to speak freely and listen honestly while being anonymous. I don't think it is betraying anything for you to post here. What I do see is that you love your husband.

• MOG
    MOG

Awesome Cognac..I know its hard to do..without being so transparent..but your doing the will of Jehovah..Let the holyspirit guide you..Remember Mat 7:7 and Phillipians 4:6-9..

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Very cool exercise in working things out together - and an experience I hope that draws you both closer together. Good luck!

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

I am a very firm beleiver in keeping things within the family, always have been. I was raised that way. Keep up the good work and let me know what's goin on. I am kinda in the same dilemma. Trying to work on the wife. "Crisi of Conscience". By Raymond Franz. I highly reccomend it.

Quirky1

• cognac
    cognac
    "Crisi of Conscience". By Raymond Franz. I highly reccomend it.

Got that. Then proceeded to get caught... One of my topics talked about that... lol, P.S. It's still in my drawer and he knows it's there...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit