Brenda Lee Out of the Cocoon Crashes the WT Memorial

by kwr 19 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Maddie
    Maddie

I didn't enjoy seeing it, it was juvenile

Maddie

• Locutus of Borg
    Locutus of Borg

I agree with most of the sentiments above.

It would have done FAR more damage/good if she was respectful and solemn as appropriate as she partook of the emblems.

A cheap parlour trick in very poor taste.

Shame on you Brenda.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

I thought what Brenda did was rude, cheap, ignorant, childish, and any other negative words there are to describe a lack of toilet training on her part.

A lot of good comments were made, but this one is saying it for me.........

I thought it was rude and juvenile.

Just because many of us may see the man behind the curtain and realize the WTS is a sham, it doesn't change the fact that the people who go to the hall and choose to believe in the JW system have as much right to their memorial celebration as any other religion has the right to their rituals without some disgruntled louse coming in and acting in such a disrespectul way.

HappyDad

• DJK
    DJK

Saw it last year. Its even more stupid this year.

You should see her video called The Truth fairy if you really want to see a joke.

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

Maybe Brenda is counter-intelligence sent out by the GB to make us all look immature and crazy PS Danny Hazard could also be one of them.

The best way to beat the borg is by ignoring it and living a happy life and Thriving

but for us that broke out, it was funny in some crazy way

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

How immature...no wonder JWs lable apostates the way they do.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I saw that last year and thought it was childish and stupid. On that basis I decided not to read her book.

W

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

saw it last year, also. I thought it was tacky.

• horrible life
    horrible life

Finally Free DITTO This video, was my deal breaker. Saw it last year, I didn't even smile. I wonder if she looks back at it now, and wonders

"What was I thinking????" I also wonder if she has thought about taking it off of You Tube?

• monophonic
    monophonic

inflating the so-called 'annointed' numbers at memorial only helps the jw cause to keep up their BS propaganda.

i'd love to see the first year no one partakes, except of course the arrogant governing body....might raise more questions than having the usual less than 10k.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit