Brenda Lee Out of the Cocoon Crashes the WT Memorial

by kwr 19 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• kwr
    kwr

http://www.sendspace.com/file/gb2j2f

In this flash video, you can use any flash video player or even the latest version of Realplayer to view, Brenda Lee the author of Out of the Cocoon goes to the memorial to have some stale bread and wine.

Amen Brenda Lee!

• looloo
    looloo

i just read her book , was great

• ninja
    ninja

I saw the video last year....embarrassing.......

• willdabeerman
    willdabeerman

That was the first I seen or heard of that video. It was OK. It would have been tonnes better if you could see the peoples reaction around her. All in all though that took some balls.

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

Haven't read the book but Is this that classes video of the lady going to the memorial chewing popping gum like a cow chewing cud and loudly slurping whine and crunching the stale bread. I thought it was classless act myself.

• Odrade
    Odrade

Saw it last year. It was immature and in poor taste.

• BreakingAway
    BreakingAway

Yeah, I saw the video and quite frankly have little respect for such antics.What did she really accomplish other than "proving" to Witnesses, including those with doubts, that all "apostates" are arrogant, disrespectful and hateful ? If anything, she scared more people back to the Org .Her type of "help" is not needed.

• undercover
    undercover

I thought it was rude and juvenile.

Just because many of us may see the man behind the curtain and realize the WTS is a sham, it doesn't change the fact that the people who go to the hall and choose to believe in the JW system have as much right to their memorial celebration as any other religion has the right to their rituals without some disgruntled louse coming in and acting in such a disrespectul way.

Do us all a favor this year Brenda, and stay home.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Nice publicity stunt to try and sell some books...probably didn't cost a lot in terms of production or integrity.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Its a rather childish prank.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit